Dynadot

Best parking with make offer?

NameSilo
Watch

DomainGist

BigDomains.co.ukTop Member
Impact
I've never been in to 'parking' but I've got a few domains which are getting a lot of type in traffic, and I'm interested in seeing if I can convert that to clicks.

But I don't want to sacrifice the 'make offer' or 'enquire about this domain' option.

Can anybody recommend a parking provider which pays out a decent click rate, but will also facilitate the sale of the domain?

I don't know much at all about the options out there.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've never been in to 'parking' but I've got a few domains which are getting a lot of type in traffic, and I'm interested in seeing if I can convert that to clicks.

But I don't want to sacrifice the 'make offer' or 'enquire about this domain' option.

Can anybody recommend a parking provider which pays out a decent click rate, but will also facilitate the sale of the domain?

afaik they all have said option to inquire and/or make an offer

some also have escrow.com integrated in their sales form

•••
Bodis.com have both the option (make offer & escrow.com) & i'm happy with their cpc :)

•••
I am using voodoo.com. They have "This domain is for sale" option. You can also integrate Escrow.

•••
Just my 2 cents ..

Unless the CPC is high, I would not park your domain.
If you want to sell the name, you want the MAKE OFFER form to occupy 90% of the page.

If you park, it will become a small link on top. And for what? $15 per year? Not worth it.

•••

In no particular order, try Bodis or Voodoo.

•••
Just my 2 cents ..

If you want to sell the name, you want the MAKE OFFER form to occupy 90% of the page.

If you park, it will become a small link on top. And for what? $15 per year? Not worth it.

made a good point. I have 400 names making about $12 a month. But I cant develop/sell all of them quickly so I park them instead of them sitting around. They used to make mid-XXX per year 10 years ago. It was very nice. Those great parking days are over I think, for me at least.

•••
Just my 2 cents ..

To be more specific..... I have two real estate domains which are getting a lot of traffic, one is getting 5000+ hits a month, the other 2000+ hits a month, neither have had any offers so I want to see if they make me any money through parking.

•••
To be more specific..... I have two real estate domains which are getting a lot of traffic, one is getting 5000+ hits a month, the other 2000+ hits a month, neither have had any offers so I want to see if they make me any money through parking.

Only way to know is if you try them out. Give them time too, probably several weeks at any one place you choose.

•••

Ok. Well that is different.
With that much traffic it would be interesting to at least see what kind of return you could get parking it.

•••

you can do at

parkingcrew and
voodoo

I would prefer parkingcrew first

•••

Bodis works for me very well. I have made quit a few $x,xxx sales based on the inquiry feature alone while parked ads on the page.

•••
As you see, everyone has their own favorite parking company. For me it's Parking Crew. But I think the important thing to remember is that you are not locked into any of them. Try them all and see what works best. If you have a domain that is getting good traffic, try moving it to other parking companies and see where you get the best return. I have found significant differences on many of my domains.

•••
@baseballworld Can you please tell me how to monitize PArking domain on bodies
i have 91 Domain with the following details 580 visit from (Sep 5, 2015 - Nov 4, 2015) , ZeroClick Visits =32 visit ,, Clicks=7 clicks ,,CTR=1.20%

the domain traffic from :52 countries most of the traffic from

UAE
USA
brazil
poland
india
UK
russia
Germany
Canada

domain names :
adzello.com
cashfund.biz
lamarkit.com
sellbuyantiques.com
x6ex.com
extraincome.de
gps.pm
qatarcars.club
mesothelioma.ae
dui.ae
uk-lawyer.net
yankees.ae
who-is.site
ultrabes.com
fastmonye.com
debitcards.ae
qatarhouses.qa
dohahouses.qa
dohaholding.qa
qatarvisa.qa
uaerecycling.com
wastemanagement.ae
droneshop.ae
idrone.ae
dronemarket.ae
idomain.ae
jobsndubai.com
vacanciesindubai.net
jobsinabudhabi.co
arabgirls.co
jobsinuae.co
sellbuygold.net
universeinn.com
uaeinn.com
cairoinn.com
dxbinn.com
dubaihostel.net
easyinn.net
ezin.in
ezinn.co
20eight.com
40eight.com
365bucks.com
1millioncent.com
millioncent.com
onemillioncent.com
moteladviser.com
organicp.com
organicl.com
3organic.com
19teen.xyz
4teen.xyz
9teen.xyz
9teen.club
19teen.club
18teen.xyz
oncloude.com
oncloudi.com
gtname.com
weekinn.com
weatheronclock.com
cheaponclock.com
catsriot.com
foxriot.com
sdinn.com
pwinn.com
iainn.com
cd4k.com
ezk1.com
ezc1.com
l2p.co
onaka.net
lazero.net
nyitc.com
VisitToKorea.com
quickeasyfoodrecipes.com
llivetv.com
scooter-accessoires.com
redfl.com
deynn.com
ielia.com
beca.info
indeed.qa
RCHO.NET
dhl.qa
mortgagesmoney.com
DUBAIROOMS.NET
DUBAISAFARI.NET
EGYPTART.ORG
hookah.ae
cheaptickets.qa

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back