Dynadot

Best Parking for Low Traffic Domain?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi All,

My domains, has very little traffic (1-2 Uniques per day). Where is the best place to park my domain, SEDO or DomainHop? Which parking program convert visitors to click better?

Regards,
Sjarief

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd say Sedo. I have better luck with them with lower-traffic domains.

•••
Thanks fo your info.

Does anybody knows the average CTR (Click Through Ratio) for parking page?

•••
Depends on the site. Some of mine get as high as 35%, and some get much much lower, like 5-8%.

•••
jehnidiah said:
Depends on the site. Some of mine get as high as 35%, and some get much much lower, like 5-8%.
35%!!! That is heaps!

•••
try 95% !! is the CTR of my new typo :) although its only generating 1-5 uniuqes a day..

•••
DJ-Sound said:
try 95% !! is the CTR of my new typo :) although its only generating 1-5 uniuqes a day..
what domain is that? gee 95% won't sedo get suspicious??

•••
My 35% is a type also. :) It's a type of a site, and on it there is an advertisement to get to the "real" site, so it gets a good many clicks. Not 95% though! Jeez.

•••
jehnidiah said:
... and on it there is an advertisement to get to the "real" site...

How did you put the advertisement? Did you built your own parking page?

•••
Nah, that's just what happened. I put keyword as the real site, and sedo approved it and ended up putting a link to the real site on there. Not sure how it worked out, but it did.

•••
1rrr1 said:
gee 95% won't sedo get suspicious??

I highly doubt it matters how good the traffic is, I make it a point to never visit my parking pages and I don't tell anyone else to, its out of my control what the traffic does... I have talked to domainhop and they encourage me to park more high producing domains there...

I suggest using domainhop for low traffic domains, I've never used sedo

•••
1-2 hits a day I think would not even cover your yearly reg fee no matter where you park it. Best to develope & SEO it.

•••
.edu said:
1-2 hits a day I think would not even cover your yearly reg fee no matter where you park it. Best to develope & SEO it.

If you have many domains, this might not be possible for all domains.

•••
Back