Dynadot

expiring | expired Best of the Drop | Daily List - BJOG.Com

NameSilo
Watch

Finest

Top Member
Impact
Hello NamePros,

Every day I go through the drop lists and I compile a list of the best names I find. From now, on I will be sharing that list with you, guys. I will start with .Com names, then, if people are benefiting from the list, I will add more TLD's. Your valuable opinions, ideas and criticism help me improve, so please share them here so we all benefit.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How do you guys go about capturing these names if I can ask? The best ones seem to go up for auction on the likes on snapnames and namejet :/

•••
How do you guys go about capturing these names if I can ask? The best ones seem to go up for auction on the likes on snapnames and namejet :/
Forget those 4 character names, you are never going to get those. They are snapped up by snapnames or dropcatch. Me, i just refresh the page manually until they are available and then head over to Namesilo or porkbun as fast as I can and register them. Its a total rush.lol

•••
Forget those 4 character names, you are never going to get those. They are snapped up by snapnames or dropcatch. Me, i just referesh the page manually until they are available and then head over to Namesilo or porkbun as fast as I can and register them. Its a total rush.lol

Is there a specific time they become available? From what I could work out, it was 5pm GMT.

•••
these times are all in CST

Com/Net..... 1:00PM- 2:15PM
org.... 8:30AM-10:00AM
Info........ 5:00AM-5:30AM
Biz..... 12:00PM-12:30PM
TV....... 3:00AM-3:15AM
In....... 3:00PM-3:10PM

•••
Ahh, interesting. I was completely off with my guess then haha

•••
•••
•••

Today's List 23-7-2016

AHBR.COM
YBCE.COM

618J.COM
658J.COM
658P.COM
776W.COM
80NK.COM
80QK.COM
80RY.COM
97LH.COM
CJ96.COM
CK81.COM
CK85.COM
CL66.COM
DN72.COM
DN76.COM
DN87.COM
SB95.COM
XB62.COM
ZB82.COM
ZS65.COM

177970.COM
373810.COM
440111.COM
488113.COM
530818.COM
606808.COM
654323.COM
668609.COM
737886.COM
816919.COM
828390.COM
845818.COM
990659.COM

7881166.COM
8587898.COM

Agenxa.Com
Augmix.Com
Betometer.Com
Blaqia.Com
BurgerGate.Com
CloneWave.Com
CrowdWoman.Com
DroidTeam.Com
FancyFlick.Com
Ganezo.Com
Gibar.Com
Gozona.Com
iHaox.Com
KayakWorld.Com
Klexxa.Com
Meexo.Com
MemoryJet.Com
MomentCart.Com
NameWoman.Com
NicheCard.Com
PrivacyCast.Com
Ramaso.Com
Rokamo.Com
SafeHope.Com
SaleWind.Com
ShieldBank.Com
SmallCorner.Com
SongWheel.Com
TextRepair.Com
Totozo.Com
TwoBoxes.Com
VividBuzz.Com
Wedogo.Com
Wixat.Com

•••
Hey!

May I ask which website you use to compile these lists and handreg them the moment they become available?

Would be a big help to me and probably others!

•••
Hey!

May I ask which website you use to compile these lists and handreg them the moment they become available?

Would be a big help to me and probably others!

Thanks for asking, @AGermanGuy. I use ExpiredDomains.Net to filter out the most obvious rubbish. After the initial, filtering I end up with around 5,000 - 7,000 names which I mine manually to compile a list of 200 - 300 names. Then, I scale that list down to about 100 names which I post here. If I'm unsure about a certain name, I use NameBio and BrandBucket to help me decide if it's good enough to be in the list or not.

I backorder the ones I want so bad though DropCatch, Pheenix and DynaDot. The rest of the listI feed to NameBright during drop hour to repeatedly check for dropping names and I immediately register the ones I like.

I hope that answers your questions

•••
Checked a handful of names from the latest list, all were taken. Thanks for the lists.

•••
Checked a handful of names from the latest list, all were taken. Thanks for the lists.

I'd advise you to check during drop hour because after that your chance of catching a good name is slim.

•••
Thanks for asking, @AGermanGuy. I use ExpiredDomains.Net to filter out the most obvious rubbish. After the initial, filtering I end up with around 5,000 - 7,000 names which I mine manually to compile a list of 200 - 300 names. Then, I scale that list down to about 100 names which I post here. If I'm unsure about a certain name, I use NameBio and BrandBucket to help me decide if it's good enough to be in the list or not.

I backorder the ones I want so bad though DropCatch, Pheenix and DynaDot. The rest of the listI feed to NameBright during drop hour to repeatedly check for dropping names and I immediately register the ones I like.

I hope that answers your questions
Thank you very much! I am also using that website, I was just curios if you use a different one and how you approach it. Thats quite alot of work you put in this :)

Do you only filter for GD Closeouts or also other marketplace filters?

I have already found 2 really nice names for me. But what is the drop hour? Is it the countdown on GoDaddy when the Domain auction ends?

•••
Do you only filter for GD Closeouts or also other marketplace filters?

Neither.
Every day, at certain times, tons of domain name registrations expire and those names become available for hand registration again.

But what is the drop hour? Is it the countdown on GoDaddy when the Domain auction ends?

Drop hour is the time when these names are released and become again available for registration. See the quote below from @Journeyman92

these times are all in CST

Com/Net..... 1:00PM- 2:15PM
org.... 8:30AM-10:00AM
Info........ 5:00AM-5:30AM
Biz..... 12:00PM-12:30PM
TV....... 3:00AM-3:15AM
In....... 3:00PM-3:10PM

•••
Neither.
Every day, at certain times, tons of domain name registrations expire and those names become available for hand registration again.

Drop hour is the time when these names are released and become again available for registration. See the quote below from @Journeyman92
But by the time you have finished your list, arent many domains you put on the list regged again?

•••
But by the time you have finished your list, arent many domains you put on the list regged again?

Not really. I post the list every day at least one hour before the drop.

•••
Not really. I post the list every day at least one hour before the drop.
Oh my god im dumb sorry.

You arent using the "expired .com" filter, you are using the "Pending Delete" filter right? Now it makes sense.

•••
Oh my god im dumb sorry.

You arent using the "expired .com" filter, you are using the "Pending Delete" filter right? Now it makes sense.

Right.

•••
Is there a way to filter only the domains that are getting deleted the next day or do I have to filter for End date?

•••
•••
•••
check this everyday.
Holy shit, thank you very much! I think with that list, there isnt really a need for expireddomains.net anymore right?

And whats the difference between pre release and pending delete?

•••
•••
Holy sh*t, thank you very much! I think with that list, there isnt really a need for expireddomains.net anymore right?

And whats the difference between pre release and pending delete?
You are welcome but unless you want to go through a pile of garbage, i suggest you use the filters on expiredomains. Also, i am not sure what you mean "pre relsease" maybe @Finest can explain but I do know pending delete are domains that are available to be registered again. They have passed the expired and redemptive periods and the owner of the domain can longer have them.

•••
You are welcome but unless you want to go through a pile of garbage, i suggest you use the filters on expiredomains. Also, i am not sure what you mean "pre relsease" maybe @Finest can explain but I do know pending delete are domains that are available to be registered again. They have passed the expired and redemptive periods and the owner of the domain can longer have them.
Arent expired domains after pending delete? Pending delete are about to be available to be registered and expired domains can already be registered again.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back