IT.COM

question Best marketplace for .it.com domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Leo2k

Established Member
Impact
Which is the best marketplace for .it.com domains?
Tried listing in Dan and Afternic but couldn't (seems .it.com is not supported)
Considering Sedo only as the last option as I believe the sellers country being displayed seems a privacy issue and also have an impact on the buyers decision to a level.

Is there a different marketplace which accepts .it.com domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i dig your concerns, but i'm not one to focus on aftermarket sales.

still, anyone who digs into the reports and knows what a domain is, should spot the differences.
In a way you are saying that misleading marketing strategies are fine and it's the responsibility of the consumer to find the right one.
But I believe those misleading strategies are something that's always followed by unethical and smaller companies most of the time and not by a big established business which people trust.

•••
In a way you are saying that misleading marketing strategies are fine and it's the responsibility of the consumer to find the right one.
But I believe those misleading strategies are something that's always followed by unethical and smaller companies most of the time and not by a big established business which people trust.
Hi

marketing strategies exist and those who get mislead by them,
are often those who buy first, then ask questions later.

we didn't know that you thought or assumed they were cctld's
so, one can only advise you, if you ask beforehand.

the words/phrases like "top domains and premium domains" have been tossed around like flapjacks for years now.
there are names posted here in "top domains" section, but that doesn't mean they are top names in the domaining world or reseller market.
and just because sedo has those names in their top domains section now, doesn't mean the above applies either.
however, if you compare past postings of their top domains, you'll find contrasting difference in the appeal of those names.

the learning curve continues, and you have to keep up with it.

imo....

•••
however, if you compare past postings of their top domains, you'll find contrasting difference in the appeal of those names.

the learning curve continues, and you have to keep up with it.

imo....
There isn't much difference in what I say and you say. As you said, their top domains are not really not top domains and there it's a significant difference between now and then.
Would you accept when a top brand company says, we would from now on send all quality products as top quality and it's your (customer) responsibility to have a knowledge and learning about it before you buy it?
You would just conclude they are no more a trustable brand. Which is what they are doing now to themselves.

Of course there is no denying that I am not yet a pro in this domain industry and should continue to learn a lot.

•••
there are names posted here in "top domains" section, but that doesn't mean they are top names in the domaining world or reseller market.

As you said, their top domains are not really not top domains and there it's a significant difference between now and then.
Hi

what i said, is quoted above.

and there is big difference the full statement, than what you got from it.

when you omit words that are actually written, then the interpretation can be distorted.

you have to ask, if you don't know > what are the top domains in domaining world and in the reseller market to make the comparison.

as for trusting a brand, maybe you're taking it too far.

look at it this way:
since the banner was also advertised on NP and you bought in...
is NP now untrustworthy because you and others may have saw it on the site?

does that make sedo untrustworthy for same reason?

i've been using sedo since 2004 and still have trust the service they provide.
but that doesn't prevent me from having an opinion, either way.

to me,
it's on the consumer to read the label/tos/directions/usages, etc of any product or service, regardless to, and if nothing else, do it just to increase your awareness.

just saying....

imo....

•••
Thanks biggie. We’re still a bit early to answer definitively. We are talking to anyone that we can. Right now aftermarket listings are allowed At Sedo though. We’ll keep working on others and update this over time.

•••
Thanks biggie. We’re still a bit early to answer definitively. We are talking to anyone that we can. Right now aftermarket listings are allowed At Sedo though. We’ll keep working on others and update this over time.
I remember seeing a banner about .it.com sponsoring a domain summit in London? in August. How did all go and how is the domain promotion going on? (I know there is one in Dubai in November)

•••
Which is the best marketplace for .it.com domains?
Tried listing in Dan and Afternic but couldn't (seems .it.com is not supported)
Considering Sedo only as the last option as I believe the sellers country being displayed seems a privacy issue and also have an impact on the buyers decision to a level.

Is there a different marketplace which accepts .it.com domains?
Why where you not able to list on Dan?

•••
•••
Where did you get the domain from
It's not allowed to list by GoDaddy and so Dan doesn't allow listing it as well.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back