DAN.com

Best landing pages Sedo or GoDaddy/Afternic?

Located in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization, started by woodyw, Nov 21, 2020 at 9:28 AM

Replies:
Views:

1. woodyw

woodyw New Member

I currently have most of my domains parked with Sedo, although from what I've been reading, I'm not sure that the traffic figures are very accurate. Also, is there a better sell-through rate with pages are branded with GoDaddy's logo?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. evil

evil Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I can confirm that Sedo is good for parking.
    But if your primary interest is selling domains, it seems (reading this forum) that Afternic is better for sale.
    However there is another interesting option DAN: new, modern and fast platform.
    Now is possible also to add Bodis feed to the domains listed on Dan (I never tried it).
    Sale process on Dan is top in comparison to Sedo of Afternic.
    However the value of the platform is not the beauty but the possibilities to attract buyers; regarding these I read a lot of positive feedback regarding Dan.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020 at 5:52 PM
  3. woodyw

woodyw New Member

Thanks for the input. I'll check out DAN too (y)

4. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Design-wise, Afternic's park page's looks better. But I have not tried them though. I use Sedo's park.

5. darb

darb Established Member

Realistically probably 90% of internet traffic is bots/scrapers/scans so any discrepancies in traffic numbers that you see is a result of filtering.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice