IT.COM

Best drop cathcher??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I notice lots of threads on here offering negative reviews of many drop catch services. Any good ones that you can recommend?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No such thing. They all do the same thing. While some may have more additional features built in such as expired name lists, etc... But too my knowledge there are only two legit catchers on the market Desktop Catcher and Drop King...

Stay away from Securiname, it is pretty much a scam and a useless piece of software. Other than that, you'll have to review those two above and make your decision. They both do the exact same thing. So just take price and additional features into consideration.

http://desktopcatcher.com
http://www.dropking.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hmm. Were you originally asking about software or companies such as SnapNames offering drop catch services?

•••
more interested in companies and suggestions on best to monitor as most software is too expensive

•••
more interested in companies and suggestions on best to monitor as most software is too expensive
Most recently I backordered a name from both SnapNames and NameJet. NameJet won it, for $10 less. Take from that what you will.

;)

•••
Most recently I backordered a name from both SnapNames and NameJet. NameJet won it, for $10 less. Take from that what you will.

From what I've been hearing lately about what happens to domains won at SnapNames, they would be about my last resort.

;)
I really hate this new interface.

•••

Oh, just read your question all the way.. lol

Still no such thing :)

BO is $59, software is $xxx one time.. No sense in BO'ing something that no one is chasing probably..

But, if you want to BO, then go with Pheenix, only $18..

•••
I notice lots of threads on here offering negative reviews of many drop catch services. Any good ones that you can recommend?
Currently, NameJet is the best overall, but I have high hopes for DropCatch.com. NJ doesn't have much competition right now, and DropCatch should provide that. Competition is good for us, the consumers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back