IT.COM

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The domain is for sale too.. hmmm
The TM isn’t a concern to the domain holder in this case because they owned it long before the TM was awarded. However, in some cases TM holders have used the renewal of a domain as bad faith if it’s renewed after a TM registration.

•••
ru4qkj.png

•••
The domain was registered before the TM

The TM isn’t a concern to the domain holder in this case because they owned it long before the TM was awarded. However, in some cases TM holders have used the renewal of a domain as bad faith if it’s renewed after a TM registration.

was about to ask for an explanation. Thanks..

Well, the best case & (Fair) scenario would be, for the domain holder to sell it to the TM holder for good money.. imho

•••
•••
Sure, TMs can coexist for something like “apple” where you can brand that into anything. Something like cryptolab is completely different. But whatever works for you...
So you say. Meanwhile I'll keep selling domains like square*foot (/com)

•••
was about to ask for an explanation. Thanks..

Well, the best case & (Fair) scenario would be, for the domain holder to sell it to the TM holder for good money.. imho

better-call-saul-S3-key-art-logo-400x600.jpg

•••
•••
I sold squarecoin, so what. Cryptolab is a very pointed domain.
pointed? wtf does that mean? It's no different

•••
pointed? wtf does that mean? It's no different
It means that squarefoot is a measurement. You can make the domain literally anything. Cryptolab is an entire different ballgame. I can’t help it if you can’t tell the difference. An experienced domainer sees it immediately.

•••
It means that squarefoot is a measurement. You can make the domain literally anything. Cryptolab is an entire different ballgame. I can’t help it if you can’t tell the difference. An experienced domainer sees it immediately.
good, yes it is. Crypto can refer to cryptocurrency and lab is often short for laboratory. I could incorporate Crypto Labs International or Crypto Labs Consulting today and operate on cryptolabs.com

I could also register 'cola' domains if I want but wouldn't touch names with coca cola.

•••
Yeah I suspect the buyer is gonna stiff me. I haven't checked my sedo.

Don't want to be bummed out for my weekend lol

did he pay
its dumb sedo reports before finalizing

•••
I could also register 'cola' domains if I want but wouldn't touch names with coca cola.

@MarketingStrategies.com You're right, COLA is a generic term and anybody can register a domain or buisness with COLA. Just look at how many trademarks are in existence with keyword COLA

https://www.trademarkia.com/trademarks-search.aspx?tn=Cola

BTW did anybody notice, someone even registered CryptoCola.com :ROFL: I also have a Non-Crypto Cola domain in my portfolio.

WHATACOLA.COM.jpg

•••
•••
Value of random LLCoin .com please..

•••
102283_8464d91872351d3a980f3ac4e0dbf8b1.png

Seen some of my NP friends selling LL+cRYPTO for $xxxx.
I took this one as Hardware or Hard wallet are on run.
Crypto/HW/Wallet/./com/ is well know site for hardware wallets.​

•••
•••
Kw+labs is commonly used among Startups than kw+lab. That's the points Cryptolabs.com is more valuable in this case

I like it a lot.. thanks

•••
CryptoGamist.com

Good or bad choice?

•••
HiTechCrypto.com

How it sounds? worth high xxx to x,xxx??

•••
•••
•••
CryptoSEP.com

CryptoSEPIRA.com

•••
•••
I have the below registered and waiting to be sold....

bcscams.com
blockmyblock.com
c2xe.com
coincic.com
coinerotic.com
coinerotica.com
coinllp.com
coinplastiq.com
coinscic.com
coinsllp.com
coinspvt.com
cplastiq.com
cryptocoinssales.com
cryptoplastiq.com
cypto.ca
cypto.biz
cypto.xyz
cypto.mobi
cypto.co
cyptocoinwallet.com
dealcryptocoin.com
epetrocoins.com
eroticacoin.com
freeccbc.com
fxcoinxe.com
gethitbit.com
gethitbitcoin.com
kfcbcb.com
kfcbcb.ca
kfcbitbucket.ca
kfcbitbucket.com
kfcbitcoinbucket.ca
kfcbitcoinbucket.com
bitcoinatkfc.ca
bitcoinatkfc.com
bitkfc.com
bitkfc.ca
plastiqcoin.com
crypto.co only the decent one here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back