IT.COM

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

NameSilo
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lightning (2).jpg

I think Its a term used by developer's and sounds good too :)

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc223897.aspx

https://bitcointalk.to/index.php?topic=56250.0

•••
(dawtcoms)

DLTWork

DLTLine

(DLT- Distributed Ledger Technology- the 'umbrella term' for blockchain, HashGraph etc)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Bitcoin-Buying.com

$5.60 CPC​

•••
•••
CryptoEnabler (KING)
CryptoEnablers (KING)

•••
Cryptocephalus.jpg

Attachments

• Cryptocephalus.jpg
    Cryptocephalus.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
•••
Cryptolabs.com just sold at Sedo for $10k
Not my sale

•••
•••
•••
•••
how much do random LL+coin .com domains sell for?

•••
And plural...exactly. Feels like someone overpaid imo.
Unless it was an end-user, then it was priced perfectly. Who's to say that's not their exact-match? The price could've been much higher, depending on how badly they wanted it.

Sure the singular should go for much more, but let's not discount sales in a market that's hardly established. I can only imagine end-user pricing for the singular would be in the mid-to-upper $xx,xxx range, so to simply say someone overpayed is a bit of a stretch imo.

Last edited:
•••
I think its a great name! $10k good price for buyer imo. I think the plural works. Tm probs tho?

Last edited:
•••
And plural...exactly. Feels like someone overpaid imo.

Unless it was an end-user, then it was priced perfectly. Who's to say that's not their exact-match? The price could've been much higher, depending on how badly they wanted it.

Sure the singular should go for much more, but let's not discount sales in a market that's hardly established. I can only imagine end-user pricing for the singular would be in the mid-to-upper $xx,xxx range, so to simply say someone overpayed is a bit of a stretch imo.

The singular version is Trademarked https://www.trademarkia.com/trademarks-search.aspx?tn=Crypto+Lab

•••
•••
•••
Even worse for the buyer, unless they’re the TM holder. If they’re not the holder then $10k just got flushed.
Most guys here are clueless about these matters, including you

•••
•••
•••
Yeah, clueless. They could use it different blah blah blah. Good luck with that...
A trademark does not represent totalitarian authority over it for the holder, esp when TM contains common language/ terms. That's how multiple TMs can coexist for same term with different registrants.

•••
•••
A trademark does not represent totalitarian authority over it for the holder, esp when TM contains common language/ terms. That's how multiple TMs can coexist for same term with different registrants.
Sure, TMs can coexist for something like “apple” where you can brand that into anything. Something like cryptolab is completely different. But whatever works for you...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back