Dynadot

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Honestly, they were using the term "Blockchain" as a blanket term for TM, so there was no specific discrimination between accompanying keywords.

Which is why it was even more frustrating; kind of like saying that "Drone+KW" is a TM, in my opinion.
That’s hilarious after they unload a $250k portfolio of bloxkchain domakns.

•••
PotToken/shop
pottokenshop/com
potTokeShop/com

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just got mid XX offer on Godaddy for( the min I have set)

H/O/DL/L/E/D/G/ER

Dot /com/

...crazy part is it happen 1 min after driving and talking out loud about positive thinking and saying come , I'm due for an offer send me an offer , come Godaddy , come Efty ! I feel good today . Just positive feeling after gym and driving in the sun !

Bam ....get. Text for GD offer 45 seconds later lol !!!

•••
Just got mid XX offer on Godaddy for( the min I have set)

H/O/DL/L/E/D/G/ER

Dot /com/

...crazy part is it happen 1 min after driving and talking out loud about positive thinking and saying come , I'm due for an offer send me an offer , come Godaddy , come Efty ! I feel good today . Just positive feeling after gym and driving in the sun !

Bam ....get. Text for GD offer 45 seconds later lol !!!
way to go to positive thinking.

•••
Interesting.
I have seen a few articles that say BofA owns more patents than anyone regarding blockchain and I think everyone knows IBM has jumped in hugely on the technology. I not quite sure how the patent thing works on that tech. What a whirlwind crypto and blockchain are right now. So much going on and so much to learn.
Bank of America wants to make money exchanging coins for fiat, even though they don’t let you use their cc to purchase it as of now.

•••
Bank of America wants to make money exchanging coins for fiat, even though they don’t let you use their cc to purchase it as of now.
If you have to use a cc to purchase crypto then you shouldn’t be investing. It’s a high risk venture and the cc companies can’t risk letting the average joe go all in via a loan.

•••
If you have to use a cc to purchase crypto then you shouldn’t be investing. It’s a high risk venture and the cc companies can’t risk letting the average joe go all in via a loan.
Well CC first off is expensive based on fees, but there is no worries if you have the cash to pay off the cc. Instant funding helps, especially what we saw a few days ago in terms of a great buying opportunity, as exchanges are slow to process other deposits.

Yes, you should never use your CC to invest in something you don’t have the money to cover. I probably sold more domains to people who probably would never have been able to buy them, unless they were able to charge them to a CC, we all have.

Many businesses, and people use credit cards, as an operating line, just a fact of life.

It was no coincidence that the joint crackdown last week, came shortly after the market crashed from its highs, and their risk analysis probably showed higher unpaid balances within those charges.

•••
•••
MarkSpace.co

Got the idea from the upcoming Super ICO (mark.space)...

•••
•••
•••
BitElectric/com
BitAutos/com
Alibitba/com
BitDrugs.net

•••
•••
PetroToken.org

PetroICO.org

PetroPTR.com

PetroPTR.org

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
CryptoMarket247.com
CryptoATM247.com
CryptoBankz.com
WalletByte.com
NaturalCoins.com
BlockchainPredictor.com
CryptoFacilitator.com
IntelligentBTC.com
SmartBCH.com
CryptoCDO.com
Bitcoinliseum.com
Coinliseum.com
ExpertCryptos.com

Exact Spanish translation:

TheCryptoCurrencies.com
TheCryptoBank.com
TopCryptoCurrencies.com
CryptoBank.org
CryptoMarket.org
CryptoInvestors.org

Last edited:
•••
•••
Only 2

CryptoXR(.)com
XRcrypto(.)com

•••
seen 'Internet Of Value' being used as a term for the blockchain internet revolution

therefore regged
(dawtcoms)

IOVCoins

IOVFin

•••
Does anyone have 0x domains ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back