IT.COM

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is the way to do it, he held, and timing is everything, anyone know how he acquired it?

To most of us it's an awesome same, great comp, but to him, it covers like 2 weeks worth of renewals after commissions, but he asked, and he received.

Last edited:
•••
In light of Mike Manns $194,888 sale of CryptoWorld.com ( Congrats Congrats, very awesome)

I had pondered on regging this before at this and sunrise it was still there....I very quickly just now

Reg'd

CryptoWorldd .KING cuz lwhy not, and double D's matter ;) lol

•••
In light of Mike Manns $194,888 sale of CryptoWorld.com ( Congrats Congrats, very awesome)

I had pondered on regging this before at this and sunrise it was still there....I very quickly just now

Reg'd

CryptoWorldd .KING cuz lwhy not, and double D's matter ;) lol
Amazing Sale

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
This great though

I have
Crypto-welt Dot com ( welt= German for world) cryptoworld

•••
any one ran a check on man's folio to see how many crypto keywores he has?

•••
•••
•••
•••
cool

I see couple nice ones.. but.. he doesn't price stuff for resellers. :)
$15 to $165K, and $30K for sedo, everything else is a bonus, he can enjoy it for about 2 weeks, before the renewals start piling up again.

•••
$15 to $165K, and $30K for sedo, everything else is a bonus, he can enjoy it for about 2 weeks, before the renewals start piling up again.

yes for mere mortals like us with 1k-3k domains.. this sale translates into what?? like 2k sale? 5k sale? I guess the scale would be round there. sorry I forgot how many dns he has.. but its easy math to scale it.

Last edited:
•••
yes for mere mortals like us with 1k-3k domains.. this sale translates into what?? like 2k sale? 5k sale? I guess the scale would be round there. sorry I forgot how many dns he has.. but its easy math to scale it.
I am seeing 220K domains, not sure how accurate that is, but works out to about $150K per month just to pay renewals, not including commissions, and other overheads.

•••
ok so thats pretty accurate then.... for someone with 2000 dn folio, 2k sale covers about same % of his renewals as 200k sale does for mm folio

so I guess to mm this feels abotu same as 2k sale to average joe blow with 2k folio :)

Last edited:
•••
upload_2018-1-15_21-40-38.png

CryptoConsumer.org

upload_2018-1-15_21-40-57.png

CoinConsumer.org

Crypto related consumer organizations or associations - consumer rights and protection, legal aid, expert assistance, consumer reports, consumer reviews and awards ...

.org extension adds a sense of trust and credibility, IMO.

•••
Cryptonetwork.org just sold for 1.6k at Godaddy
I saw CryptoFund.org a few days ago for 2k as well
For those asking for org sales report

Last edited:
•••
•••
EBLO.png

iBlock /.io sold for $2688 (afternic)​

•••
BlockChainMF.com - Block Chain Mutual Funds

•••
•••
•••
There is a mega expired domain in auction over at godaddy at the min, got a feeling it will go for a high price

BlockCash.com

3 hours left at $2100

•••
CryptOptical.com

A play on two words Crypto and Optical.

•••
•••
FinancialCrypto .org (forgot to share)

Red'd on the 13th

The dot com sold for $4.5k on the 4th SEDO and is 10 years old

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back