IT.COM

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Got today for Register fee:

GenialCoin
ReactionCoin
ReactiveCoin
ArgentCoin

•••
Crypto.Today is on auction on Sedo.

•••
CryptoPlunge.com (Newbies taking a plunge into Crypto - Exchange, News site)

CryptoStaker.com (Crypto Gaming/Gambling)

CryptoDesi.com (Crypto site for Indian subcontinent or South Asia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desi)

•••
•••
•••
This is just a few of my bitcoin names

My-bitcoin.org
BitcoinsCode.com
BitcoinATMs.co
BlockchainNode.org
BtgMiners.com
Altcoine.com
bitcoinforex.trade
CryptocurrencyRegistry.com

I think I have very good bitcoin/cryptocurrency names but finding it hard to make any sales. Any idea?

Last edited:
•••
BTCTreasure.com
DRBitcoin.com
BitcoinCache.Com
UnitedBTC.Com

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

My-bitcoin.org
BitcoinsCode.com
BitcoinATMs.co
BlockchainNode.org
BtgMiners.com
Altcoine.com
bitcoinforex.trade

I think I have very good bitcoin/cryptocurrency names but finding it hard to make any sales. Any idea?
Code, doesnt suit with bitcoin imo,
Alt coine, there shouldnt be e at the end
btg? what is this
rest are not .com so i think, its very hard nut to crack...

•••
btg? what is this
Thanks for your comment; BTG = BitcoinGold. With Altcoine, yeah I added the 'e' not by mistake.
All extensions of BitcoinCode are registered. Code doesn't sound as bad with bitcoin

Last edited:
•••

My-bitcoin.org
BitcoinsCode.com
BitcoinATMs.co
BlockchainNode.org
BtgMiners.com
Altcoine.com
bitcoinforex.trade

@medomain, the honest idea is you've got good combinations with wrong extensions and where the extension is relevant, the string of letters is ruined by an additional superflux letter(s) that would not cut it in the crypto world.

bitcoinforex.trade would probably make it even as the alternative 'bitcoinforex.com' would have been a no brainer. Altcoine - i'm not sure the additional 'e'' will do any good in English markets. The capital form of bitcoin only make it where the buyer isn't experienced otherwise any end user or crypto-investor who knows the ropes will find 'bitcoins' really odd as bitcoin is for both singular and plural like furniture. The hyphenated My-Bitcoin.org is not a true cut imo. May be BTGminers.com might fit the yardstick.

•••
I have
bitcoinfinancing.org
Bitcoinblock.org
Bitcoinkredit.info

Do these extensions work well with bitcoin names

•••
Ethereum.trade
Ethereum.investments

•••
I have
bitcoinfinancing.org
Bitcoinblock.org
Bitcoinkredit.info

Do these extensions work well with bitcoin names

Generally, Cryptocurrency standard is .org e.g bitcoin.org, ethereum.org, dash.org. That said, it depends on your target audience. If the name is for a future cryptocurrency .org will be like striking gold. If it's for a business that mirrors an existing digital currency .com will cut it like bitcoin.org vs. bitcoin.com. In conclusion, BitcoinBlock.org isn't far off the mark so is bitcoin financing. I guess bitcoinKredit is aiming at a different market apart from the English ones.

•••
@medomain, the honest idea is you've got good combinations with wrong extensions and where the extension is relevant, the string of letters is ruined by an additional superflux letter(s) that would not cut it in the crypto world.

bitcoinforex.trade would probably make it even as the alternative 'bitcoinforex.com' would have been a no brainer. Altcoine - i'm not sure the additional 'e'' will do any good in English markets. The capital form of bitcoin only make it where the buyer isn't experienced otherwise any end user or crypto-investor who knows the ropes will find 'bitcoins' really odd as bitcoin is for both singular and plural like furniture. The hyphenated My-Bitcoin.org is not a true cut imo. May be BTGminers.com might fit the yardstick.
I appreciate your comment.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Got $1500 offer for my domain
cropped-logo.png

via the contact page .....asked for $9500......
Till now no reply.Offer came 11 days back.

•••
•••
I sold a similar name bitcoineth. com 4900
Thats great,,,Congrats.....
Still waiting for the reply from them......
Crypto on the Rocks..

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back