Dynadot

request Best company to store valuable domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

digitalocean1

Established Member
Impact
I have some really valuable domains ($10K+) which domain registrar is best to keep those safe?

I have no hope for godaddy, epik I was thinking is good but saw some bad news, any recommendations?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's hard to say which registrar is most 'secure', but I think it's worth considering also that if you do lose access to the domain, there's always registration with ICANN, who have the power to give the domain back to you if you can validate your ownership in an authenticated way. I'd be more concerned about protecting the details and proof identity to be safe, more so than the registrar side. Both are important though.

Last edited:
•••
Your information about the ranking and recent acquisition by Squarespace is also accurate. Google announced the sale of Google Domains to Squarespace in June 2023. However, the acquisition is not yet finalized, and Google Domains continues to operate independently. https://support.google.com/domains/answer/13689670?sjid=2386041536348230401-AP
Actually, the acquisition has definitely been finalized. Even the link you provided confirms that: "Now that the transaction between Google and Squarespace has closed, you're a customer of Squarespace."

•••
Actually, the acquisition has definitely been finalized. Even the link you provided confirms that: "Now that the transaction between Google and Squarespace has closed, you're a customer of Squarespace."
Thank you for bringing this to my attention and helping me stay updated.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back