IT.COM

Best Ad Provider for Custom Landing Page

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Malcolm Kerwin

Established Member
Impact
I am quite new to domain name investing and I've developed my own landing page for URL's I own. The main idea behind these landing pages is that I dot like the typical parking page because they tend to destroy the amount of traffic that would stay on the website (i.e. who is going to stay on a typical parked page - they come to the site see no content and leave).

So far my experiment is doing well in terms of pages per visit ratio. My sites tend to average about 3 or 4 pages per visit, and this stage it appears to be increasing traffic to the domain (going by awstats in cpanel). My trouble is how to monetize these pages given the automated content which comes from embedding youtube videos relevant to the topic of the domain (I use youtube as they have a clause in their conditions which allows videos to be used through the functionality of their site - and it helps youtubers get traffic to their videos). Ads I am currently using are not targeted enough and the content type doesn't match Google AdSense conditions.

Are there any Ad providers that allow you to put ads on Custom Parking pages?

Thanks

Malcolm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you only need 1 or 2 good ads. look at affiliate sites like cj.com cloudways bluehost etc.

•••
Depends what your trying to sell and how involved you want to get. I have list of whitelabel programs which will allow you to use your own names all involves more commitment than parking a few domains and seeing what lands. What sort or traffic and volumes can your lander generate as a type in and what is the cpc of the type in as it all makes a difference. People I think realize after parking their next big thing it isn't so big.

•••
[QUOTE=" I have list of whitelabel programs which will allow you to use your own names . .[/QUOTE]

could you elaborate more plz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back