Dynadot

branding Benefits of Buying a Brandable Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Faisal Mahmud

Impact
While it is true that one of the biggest advantages of buying brandable domain names is that you can use them again, another great reason why people get these is that they're very easy to obtain. In fact, most people don't even know they have such a great asset lying within their grasp until they need it or just can't seem to get it out of storage. But before you get excited about acquiring one of these valuable assets (and remember, you really can get one of these without spending any money at all), there are some important questions you need to ask yourself to ensure that you're getting the best bang for your buck.

Benefits of Buying a Brandable Domain

Why should I buy a brandable domain? Well, if you're an entrepreneur or someone who runs their own business, you're probably pretty much required to have a website. It's a necessary part of the business and something that needs to be present at all times to help with promoting your product or service. However, if you don't have your own website, this can make things complicated, especially if you don't have much experience in this field. In this case, acquiring a brand is one of the best options out there since they make it easy for you to create and maintain a presence on the web.

But why should I buy a brand?
Again, this comes down to the fact that you need to have your own domain and you need to be able to control it at all times. One of the biggest benefits of buying a domain is the fact that it's very easy to do so. Even if you have absolutely no experience in this area, it's very easy to get the ball rolling by purchasing a great domain name.

Are there any restrictions or limitations when it comes to my brandable domain?
Of course, there are. First of all, you're going to have to make sure that the name is something that people are familiar with. That means you should pick a name that reflects the type of content the site has to offer, as well as the kind of message you want to convey to your customers.

Can I buy multiple domain names?
Yes, you can. In fact, the more names you have registered in the same domain, the better. You have more leeway with them and it makes it easier to manage your site. Also, it's not a bad idea to have different versions of the same site under different brand names.

Is it expensive to buy a domain?
It depends on the service and the company you choose. Some companies charge a lot, so it may be a good idea for you to do a little bit of research before you get started. Most of the time, you only pay once and with a yearly plan, you get unlimited usage for a very low price.

Will I have to put content on my site?
Of course, you will. There is a lot of maintenance involved when it comes to putting up a website. It's also a lot of fun since you're not restricted by the capabilities of your computer. There are a number of free CMS programs out there that allow you to manage everything with one easy interface.

There are a number of advantages to getting a brandable domain. Just make sure you do your homework before you sign up. You should find a reliable provider. You'll save money and you'll enjoy all the benefits.

Are there any hidden costs?
The fact is that there are no hidden costs. It's just that some people choose a cheaper option or they get a subdomain that has been shared. If you're getting a lot of traffic, then it's worth it to go all out and buy a dedicated domain. Otherwise, you can end up paying more in the long run.

Do I need to support my site?
If you're not a technical type of person, then getting a hosting package might be for you. There are plenty of places where you can get a free account. Or you could use WordPress and build a site yourself. But if you have a lot of experience under your belt, getting a dedicated server should be a lot easier and less costly.

The benefits of buying brandable domain names are many and plentiful. The fact is that you don't have to spend a lot of money to start making an impact online. You do have to keep it simple though. And that's just the way it is. Get started today!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Back