IT.COM

awaiting-user-reply Being taken to a confirmation page unnecessarily

NameSilo
Watch

cooljub

Top Member
Impact
remove the "anonymous" up/down votes ALREADY....? it hasn't got any positive reviews from members....Personally I always liked to see who liked/disliked a post
Oh, so that's what it is. I agree.

The like system has got very convoluted. Even to like your comment I had to confirm that I did actually like it?? Er, yes.. I am capable of deciding whether I like something.
It was better when you could simply like something and then if you later changed your mind, just unlike it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What u mean confirm a like?
I just liked your post then unliked it with no issues. Maybe you can see it in your alerts?
I asked them before to kill the anonymous crap.
Paul said they may make the invisible up and down votes visible one day

•••
What u mean confirm a like?
Whenever I click 'Like' it takes me to another page where it says "Are you sure you want to add a quick reply to this content?" and buttons to confirm or cancel.

I'm on an old laptop with an oldish browser.. might be different on a newer one or a phone?

•••
Whenever I click 'Like' it takes me to another page where it says "Are you sure you want to add a quick reply to this content?" and buttons to confirm or cancel.

I'm on an old laptop with an oldish browser.. might be different on a newer one or a phone?
Lol, confirm a like.. interesting. Has to be your setup or something as you said. Not surprising though, everything seems to need a double confirmation nowadays, soon it'll be like.. "Are you sure you're sure about being sure and please confirm so that we're sure that you're sure about that "like" because like it or not we need absolute sureness. For sure."

Even logging into some sites nowadays is a pain in the ass. God forbid we cleared our cache.

•••
•••
What causes this @Paul ?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back