Watch

Kakugi

Impact
25/11/2022
🇲🇦 Morocco
Dears nsmepros members

When I was surfing in the forum I have seen that you are getting sales
so for someone has just started
domaining 4 days ago what would you recommend to him as resources "YouTube,forums,blogs...." to get through the domaining difficulties and to accumulate a knowledge about domaining.

And I apologize if I bother you

With my regards, Mr. Kakugi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Solution
25/11/2022
🇲🇦 Morocco
Dears nsmepros members

domaining 4 days ago what would you recommend to him as resources "YouTube,forums,blogs...." to get through the domaining difficulties and to accumulate a knowledge about domaining.

hello i have started also, and i recommend you to stay here in this forum, and read all the beginners part first, and then the other ones... all this information is FREE, and its done by people that understand and work on this business, also i recommend you to...
25/11/2022
🇲🇦 Morocco
Dears nsmepros members

hello i have started also, and i recommend you to stay here in this forum, and read all the beginners part first, and then the other ones... all this information is FREE, and its done by people that understand and work on this business, also i recommend you to learn as much as you cant, and don't go and buy many domains... until you have learned and asked many questions... ( it happened to me, i went and started buying domains... its not as easy to sell them.....)

i wish you good luck @Kakugi

•••
Upvote 0
Solution
@BetoWH7 I'm thankful for your help very much

•••
Upvote 0
hello i have started also, and i recommend you to stay here in this forum, and read all the beginners part first, and then the other ones... all this information is FREE, and its done by people that understand and work on this business, also i recommend you to learn as much as you cant, and don't go and buy many domains... until you have learned and asked many questions... ( it happened to me, i went and started buying domains... its not as easy to sell them.....)

i wish you good luck @Kakugi
@BetoWH7 do you have a discord?

•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
You'll learn a lot here. Browse through different forums and ask questions. :)

•••
Upvote 0
Back