Dynadot

discuss Be a little caution with $1 domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I recently saw a post about .COM domain for $1 and instantly clicked to register as many as I could. I got immediately disappointed when I saw that the domain price is $1 per month and not per year.

Of course, it was immature of me to even think that I would get a domain for $1 (but I have also registered domains for $0.99 back in the time when such promo codes existed) and that made me think that maybe Godaddy has come up with the same offer this one time.

Anyways, I believe this post was made in good faith, but people usually quote the price in $ per year instead of $ per month.

I just got a bit too excited but later saw the checkout page which said $11.99 for a domain name.

Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 6.22.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 6.26.37 PM.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It have bought a few same but if i typed the domain in i am not going to try type it out again and lose it so just clicked as same price anyway.

•••
yes you can get 1$ domains sometimes, but this monthly link crap is a pure manipulative scheme. pathetic whoever posted them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back