IT.COM

Bbq logo needed $250.00

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, my parents are opening up a BBQ place in Arlington, Washington. Its going to a BBQ place for ribs, chicken, and a good sauce.

The last place they owned was HotCity Barbeque, BBQ Sauce & Rubs. You can look at that to get a good idea on what they "liked" but this new place they are starting is not in California, its in Washington State. Its woody, foggy, etc....

The name of the BBQ place will be Chicken Creek BBQ and or Chicken Creek Barbecue

So what I need you to do, it to please POST your entries here, without a watermark. I am a long time member, and I wont steal the logo, so please no watermarks.

IVE CHANGED THIS RULES. APARENTLY PEOPLE STEAL FOR OTHER CLIENTS, I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT.....

The colors are up to you. The style is up to you.

Winning logo designs, will also be considered for building the company website. Thats another project.

So here are the rules:

1. submit the logo here without a watermark
2. You design it off the top of your head using the information we have given you.
3. contest to run for 7 days starting from today.
4. winner will be paid $250.00 dollars US OR the equivalent in NP. Winner can choose type of payment.
5. winner will be notified of win through PM, and considered as first choice for website design.
6. no new members less than a month old on namepros because of scammers so if your a new member that just opened an account, please don't post.

HINT: Chicken creek does not necessarily mean a chicken in the logo. Remember BBQ has a western feel, cowboys, fires on an open range, smoke, friends and good food. If the chicken was "cool" like a coyote peeking behind a rock near a fire, or something like that then maybe. Think of it more as a real estate thing. Chicken creek is not meant to be a funny or "cute" logo. Its a real, authentic, style of cooking that is serious, not funny. And remember that Arlington is bigfoot country. Woodsy, foggy, ocean, So its kind of putting a BBQ place in a fishing town if that makes sense

good luck

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok, I am going to run this for another 2 days. Why? Because NP was down and the client was going to pick the winner yesterday, so I am as well offer others to compete if I have to wait two days for her to get back!

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Ok.
Here I go with my first.
And as you can see, there are many possible color variations available of course.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

2mpft42.jpg

Here's a small test how it could look like being printed on products.

116sxu0.jpg

wow.....

•••
my new submission:

(on 1st post too)
34erhnp.png

•••
Ok, I am going to run this for another 2 days. Why? Because NP was down and the client was going to pick the winner yesterday, so I am as well offer others to compete if I have to wait two days for her to get back!

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

wow.....

No sorry I can only allow till the end of today as a result of the downtime which was only one day, after then your client must choose a winner.

Thanks

•••
Here is my new entry. This is about the best I can design. It is now 10:25 am Eastern Time. More than 13 hours to go if I'm not wrong.

38004064.png
91221789.png
35926469.png
13123178.png

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Here is a slightly different version:

30igzev.png
mm4fnr.png
ixzij8.png
2wmkljd.png

117b493.jpg

Now I feel I have done my job properly, competing against another very good design in this contest. Cheers.
Erdinc

Last edited:
•••
Come on guys this is going to be a legitimate business please DO NOT use images which violate the TOS of any stock photo site or any other image own the rights to, doing so will result in a copyright infraction. surely a good designer can create their own vector image?

thanks so much for getting my back. Im afraid to say something

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Ill announce the winner at midnight tonight......we may PM others because my mom saw allot of stuff she liked here. Some for labels, menus, and the overall design. I will pick one winner though.

•••
thanks so much for getting my back. Im afraid to say something

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Ill announce the winner at midnight tonight......we may PM others because my mom saw allot of stuff she liked here. Some for labels, menus, and the overall design. I will pick one winner though.

NP thats what i'm here for

•••
expired

Last edited:
•••
my try

i have tried to make what i could
bbqdcopy.jpg

badgeishcopy.jpg

hjklcopy.jpg

chickycopy.jpg

plz give feedback

Last edited:
•••
OK......it was very hard brothers. It was real hard to pick "one" winner because they are all so good. Lot's of talent here. The reason why I run these contests here is because of the talent on NP. I have been a member since the early stages, and I am so happy that there is so much talent.

However, while we did decide on one winner, there are many aspects to opening up a restaurant, not just the logo and the website. There are also menus, and fliers. I will announce the winner now, but understand that many of you may get a PM from me regarding additional work for other projects. I am a .com guy, and do many websites, and I liked allot of what I saw here.

So the winner is FICO.

Fico please email me at [email protected] for payment, and I will also require some changes. You will also be able to do the website as well. Congrats. I have my own server, so please email me so I can give you passwords, etc, and start on the site.

Ancitis my mother loved your labels and wants to work with you on that as well. Please email [email protected] for info.

Lucychase, I picked you as my favorite, and we were torn between yours and fico's. Had the place been somewhere south, you probably would have one it. I would like you to email me if you can because I have work for your type of skill set.

Thank you so much for the talent here.

P

•••
;)

OK......it was very hard brothers. It was real hard to pick "one" winner because they are all so good. Lot's of talent here. The reason why I run these contests here is because of the talent on NP. I have been a member since the early stages, and I am so happy that there is so much talent.

However, while we did decide on one winner, there are many aspects to opening up a restaurant, not just the logo and the website. There are also menus, and fliers. I will announce the winner now, but understand that many of you may get a PM from me regarding additional work for other projects. I am a .com guy, and do many websites, and I liked allot of what I saw here.

So the winner is FICO.

Fico please email me at [email protected] for payment, and I will also require some changes. You will also be able to do the website as well. Congrats. I have my own server, so please email me so I can give you passwords, etc, and start on the site.

Ancitis my mother loved your labels and wants to work with you on that as well. Please email [email protected] for info.

Lucychase, I picked you as my favorite, and we were torn between yours and fico's. Had the place been somewhere south, you probably would have one it. I would like you to email me if you can because I have work for your type of skill set.

Thank you so much for the talent here.

P
Hi,
Great contest and also great designers :)

Thanks "Dot Com King" for choosing my design,

Email already send

Regards,
fico :hi:

•••
wow thought you didnt want anything cartoonish :o
congrats!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back