information Bard will be Google’s answer to ChatGPT

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

It looks like Google will be coming out with a rival to ChatGPT. They are calling their "experimental conversational AI service" Bard. In a blog post on Monday, Google’s CEO, Sundar Pichai laid out what it entails. With so many people buying up keywordai in .com it's kinda cool Sundar's last name ends with Ai. Interestingly BardAi.com has been registered since 2003. Bard.ai is also registered. … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Bard. The name is boring. Bad, bard, bland.

•••
Well, they've been working on AI for years and have possibly the biggest database of training material, so it will certainly be interesting. Hopefully more interesting than the name. ;) I wonder if he(?) will also react to "Bart". ;)

•••
•••
Let the registrations frenzy commence...
bardidea.com and bardboy.com already taken
bardadvice.com still up for grabs
bardsimpson.com free as well :D

•••
That's a great name!

200px-Bart_Simpson.png

•••
It would better suit if it was named Prostitutka. :ROFL:

•••
Hi

bill gates is getting in the gpt game too, with bing.

imo...

•••
I missed toolbard, but regged..

blabard
typebard
taskbard
bardolaters (persons who idolize Shakespeare)
2bard (.. to bard or not to bard )

Can't imagine google releasing an inferior product here.. but future will tell :)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

It looks like Google will be coming-out w' a _______ rival to ChatGPT. They calling their "experimental conversational AI service" Bard. In a blog post on Monday, Google’s CEO, Sundar get laid put-out what it _____ entails. With so many people buying up keywordai in .com it's kinda cool Sundar'ast name ends with Ai. Interestingly BardAi.com has been registered since 2003. Bard.ai is also registered. … .. .

Bbots' haha

•••
The name is not boring at all. On the contrary, it has deep resonances for English speakers. Shakespeare is known as “the bard”. Tolkien’s The Hobbit also features a dragon-slaying hero named bard. A bard is a sort of lore-master, with almost wizardish overtones. IOW, the choice of name brings the romance of lore and legend to a technology that otherwise feels chilling and post-human.

•••
The name is not boring at all. On the contrary, it has deep resonances for English speakers. Shakespeare is known as “the bard”. Tolkien’s The Hobbit also features a dragon-slaying hero named bard. A bard is a sort of lore-master, with almost wizardish overtones. IOW, the choice of name brings the romance of lore and legend to a technology that otherwise feels chilling and post-human.
I like the brand as well. It is a term relevant to the field.

It is certainly a better brand that "ChatGPT" IMO.

Brad

•••
•••
Its a hell of alot better than boring ass “Chat GPT”

•••
inmy mind, it should be rememered as #ChatGPT

•••
bard lost its first show ,the alphabet stock lost 7.%

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
google in 1998 copied the algorithms of search lycos, alta vista, yahoo from 1995.
deeper marketing pockets steal historic firsts as usual, just remember

admob was 3 cents/impression then adwords bout em out same but 3 dollars adwords

must be adsense

•••
Anybody got a new bing with integrated chatgpt ?

•••
I don't like Bard neither chatgpt ugly naming for ai

I suggest Natasha

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back