NameSilo

Banana Domain Splurge..... then dropped.

Labeled as discuss in Domain Expiration and Domain Drop Catching started by MrAcidic, Nov 8, 2018 at 8:51 AM.

Replies:
Views:

1. MrAcidic

MrAcidic Upgraded Member Gold Account

This made me laugh, checking expired out and someone went a bit crazy last year registering some Banana Wave names - completely disregarding any TM issues along the way :facepalm: not surprisingly they have all been dropped.

BananaWaveBananaMilk.com
    BananaWaveBeverage.com
    BananaWaveBeverages.com
    BananaWaveMilk.com
    DairyFreeBananaWaveBananaMilk.com
    DairyFreeBananaWaveMilk.com
    DrinkBananaWaveBananaMilk.com
    DrinkBananaWaveBeverages.com
    LoveMyBananaWave.com
    LoveMyBananaWaveBananaMilk.com
    LoveMyBananaWaveBeverage.com
    LoveMyBananaWaveMilk.com
    MyBananaWaveBananaMilk.com
    MyBananaWave.com
    MyBananaWaveMilk.com
    MyBananaWaveBeverage.com
    SipBananaWave.com
    SipBananaWaveBananaMilk.com
    SipBananaWaveBeverages.com
    SipBananaWaveMilk.com
    DrinkBananaWaveBeverage.com

On a serious note though, it is one of my biggest gripes on here when you offer advice on the appraisal section advising people on TM's and they refuse to listen and then either get defensive/sarcastic with their reply's...(n) Why ask for advice if you are going to dismiss it out of hand anyway?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. vravis9

vravis9 Established Member

I think that is one of the symptoms to show that they are in early stages of learning...and they are damn newbies...

Other symptoms include believing that they can get 5/6 figure price for their domain...

Believe me I am telling by experience...I mean I felt the same way...but never responded in sarcastic way or insulted the person who is giving their insight.

I always took it to consideration...and of course some give feedback in a way that we can see only insulting in it..

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up โ€“ and it's free!
Topics / Tags: