Dynadot

Ballpark figures?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just curious as to the ballpark figures for 3 letter .us domain names... any value there? Perhaps a success story or 2 :)

Thank for your help-
Jennifer

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most I sold one was $15.

•••
I'd say low $xx wholesale for them, unless they're special abbreviations, at the moment...

•••
Thank you both! I guess it could be worse. It's still more than I paid for them. I guess that's good news. I think I'll just tuck them away for safe keeping until the next revolution hits...lol

Thanks again
Jennifer

•••
Yup, they go for very cheap.

•••
The .us has yet to catch up in terms of its 3-letter value. I would say low xx, particualrly around $10.00-$15.00

•••
Not much value yet. Probably not a bad investment to pick them up while they're cheap. I still have expectations for long term appreciation of .US.

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Not much value yet. Probably not a bad investment to pick them up while they're cheap. I still have expectations for long term appreciation of .US.

Me too! .us rocks! It wont be long, I can feel it :)

•••
I do hope youre right.... I have a few in my closet from the recent drops..

Quick question...

Can anybody develop a .us domain or does one have to be a US citizen ?

Cheers

•••
managed to sell x3o for $25 yesterday

•••
4u-domains: I bought some .us-domains and I live in Belgium, so there might be no problem, imho.

Regards,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back