Watch

silentg

DomainRetail.comTop Member
Impact
Brokered by: Puneet Agarwal

1670411795070.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
its sad that it isnt a website about ballet dancing

•••
It used to belong to a ballet dance company before.

•••
Beautiful domain name.

Sometimes it's the idea, a metaphor that the word sells us on. A pirouette of a wallet. I like how they have the B styled as the Bitcoin logo.

Last edited:
•••
At first I thought it's the stupidest use for this domain, but then it clicked: Bitcoin Wallet.
Well I still think it's pretty stupid but at least it makes some sense.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nice sale, thanks for the info (y)

I don't think this is a recent sale, the CEO's name sounded familar to me and just looked on my list and i have 'Ballet' on my list of financial companies i've contacted for a domain i own and looks like i put them on my list at least 3 months ago.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Another pointless crypto website

•••
•••
How many months from ballet to bailit?

•••
•••

Not if you've ever seen the movie Black Swan.

And speaking of painful visuals -- that screen shot... really?!?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
When everybody thought CRYPTO is Dead and Crypto domains are losing value, well NOT AT ALL...

1670694849461.png

•••
•••
Is ballet.com a "crypto domain"?
Well according to some replies, it's about branding and Crypto companies tend to use unrelated keywords (like Ballet) to stand out.

•••
Well according to some replies, it's about branding and Crypto companies tend to use unrelated keywords (like Ballet) to stand out.
Everybody does that, that is branding in a nutshell imho. But yeah I wouldn't call this a "crypto domain".

Last edited:
•••
Weird how you can brand yourself on NP as "MadAboutDomains" but not understand branding basics. A domain is what u make it, and brands do this all the time with them.

Go.com --> is "go" a media domain?
Forge.com --> is "forge" a trading domain?
Loop.com --> is "loop" a payment domain?
Giraffe.com --> is "giraffe" an art domain?
Real.com --> is "real" a visual/audio domain?

The examples are endless, just as your rhetoric. Basically, just say you hate crypto.

•••
Weird how you can brand yourself on NP as "MadAboutDomains" but not understand branding basics. A domain is what u make it, and brands do this all the time with them.

Go.com --> is "go" a media domain?
Forge.com --> is "forge" a trading domain?
Loop.com --> is "loop" a payment domain?
Giraffe.com --> is "giraffe" an art domain?
Real.com --> is "real" a visual/audio domain?

The examples are endless, just as your rhetoric. Basically, just say you hate crypto.
Eh? I don't know where the attack has come from. It has nothing to do with hating crypto or knowing nothing about branding.

I don't hate crypto. Someone said that crypto domains weren't dead in response to this thread and all I've said is that ballet.com is not a crypto domain. It's not, and was not a "crypto domain".

As for branding, nothing I've said is wrong, 99% of companies use an "unrelated keyword" as their name, for other reasons but also because they can easily trademark it. That's branding 101.

By yours and market sales leads' logic go.com, forge.com, loop.com, giraffe.com and real.com are "crypto domains" for the sake of selling domains, the activity for which we are engaged in this forum. Or would be classified as such if they were bought by a crypto startup.

If I hate crypto, I hate it a lot less less than you seem to hate sensible debate and common decency.

Last edited:
•••
Back