NameSilo

Backorder / Dropcatching .co Domains

Labeled as advice in Domain Expiration and Domain Drop Catching, started by HotDomainSales, Nov 30, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. HotDomainSales

HotDomainSales Established Member

Hi guys,

What is the best platform to use for catching a .co domain that will be dropping soon / pending expiration?

I’d rather it not go into auction so want to steer away from such places.. any suggestions?

HDS

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. AEProgram

AEProgram Top Contributor VIP Blue Account

what registrar is it with ? make sure their names dont go to a expiring auction or u might miss this

3. DigitalRoar

DigitalRoar Investor & Creator VIP

If you are sure it is not going to auction try back ordering the .co on sav.com you only pay for the registration.

4. HotDomainSales

HotDomainSales Established Member

Registrar is dynadot.. so I’m not sure what to do? It’s a LLLL.co so it may go to auction, but I guess my question is who is the best company for .co to place a back order with in case it doesn’t?

it’s an LLLL.co so it may go to auction, but I guess my question is who is the best company for .co to place a back order with in case it doesn’t?

5. AEProgram

AEProgram Top Contributor VIP Blue Account

Check the dynadot auctions it should show up there well before it reaches the delete https://www.dynadot.com/market/auction/

If it does go to deletion backorder it everywhere you can. There is no best when you need a name.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice