Dynadot

Back as BaileyUK- no longer member REVISITING

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just to sew up any confusion, Created by me. But a bit of patience and and suggestions by the Mod-team now hopefully resolved. I threw a bit of a tantrum a few years ago (Storm in a tea-cup stuff) and closed my account

couple of years later, rejoined as REVISITING seemed appropriate, MOD team recently suspended that account - so now back as BaileyUK. That's what you get for not reading all the rules.

Well my standing certainly looks better, back as old ;) thanks for your patience mods

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
good. ready to invest in new Gtlds and blockchain? 😄 just kidding, welcome back. Whatever you do, piss someone off.

•••
•••
good. ready to invest in new Gtlds and blockchain? 😄 just kidding, welcome back. Whatever you do, piss someone off.
You know me so well. I always like to be amicable and at least try to back-up my own assertions, never happy with those that make blanket statements purely because it's their choice of direction. I'm always learning and interested in those that elaborate on their point of view.

With So much still to play for in domains I think those of us that have been around for a while need to call-out the misinformers, (which many here do) and also acknowledge those that share good strategy and success.

Nothing like a Good bit of debate to sort the wheat from the chaff as they say. I did like my 'Revisiting' name though

Last edited:
•••
•••
Welcome Back to np, good luck (y)

•••
welcome back. Whatever you do, piss someone off.
OK, for a Canadian, isn't that a bit harsh? Isn't the national tendency to promote friendliness with a calm demeanor?

Well, welcome back to NP, and enjoy the banter, with its cherished moments of uplifting balanced with the occasional mud-slinging.

The past is the past, so let this be your new chapter.

•••
•••
•••
I love this @BaileyUK guy. He keeps it real.
I was sad when i first noticed he closed his acc.

i followed you! i love @BaileyUK.

Last edited:
•••
I love this @BaileyUK guy. He keeps it real.
I was sad when i first noticed he closed his acc.

i followed you! i love @BaileyUK.
Thank, that is really nice of you, you've made my day. I do enjoy myself here on Namepros, 23 years and counting in domains means I've literally had a domain education forced on me, like it or not. Those many nuances between the British and American markets have made for some interesting discoveries and of course adjustments to my buying and selling. The Yanks are fairly upfront and bold in what appeals, yet the Brits tend to be more more subtle in their domains, they don't like anything gregarious or even bold as a rule.

I only went away for a year then returned for just over a year or so as user Revisiting. There are many great posters here on Namepros and I always look out for their responses including yours Samer. I like to post positive and helpful responses but, yes I'll call a spade-a-spade when I see it as such. There are far too many wishful thinkers in this business and I'm pleased to say not many are rude in their response to honest feedback. Hence I carry on posting in a genuine attempt to carry on learning and hopefully help others in what I've learnt.

It's just coming up to 7am here in the UK, so thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back