Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by kite26, Sep 19, 2021

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kite26

kite26 Fearless Bird VIP

Domain: b/u/t/i/k (.) t/v

butik: It means ''boutique'' or ''shop'' in Polish, Swedish, Hungarian and Serbo-Croatian.

I have already own the most popular term ''boutique'' in this extension and the reason i bought it it was because i wanted to pair the names and cover some more countries and as brandable too.

Is it worth?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jhm

jhm Glazed

Offers accepted while you own it, not as thrilled

I like your "hello dot tv" (hello in Chinese) more :xf.grin:

3. abstractdomainer

abstractdomainer Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

boutique would have been better. But since the term has meaning in other languages, perhaps outbounding it might make sense (although I am not sure what is the success rate of .tv in outbound). If not, I'd say, take a call before renewals. I'd drop it though

4. kite26

kite26 Fearless Bird VIP

As i mentioned, i own the main keyword (boutique), but i took it to cover some countries which use this term. I will see if there is some activity and decide for keeping it or not.

5. Burak Ozturan

Burak Ozturan Namecombo

butik: It means ''boutique'' or ''shop'' in Polish, Swedish, Hungarian and Serbo-Croatian and also Turkish.

I think mid $xxx for right buyer.

6. The Durfer

The Durfer Wesley Sweatman VIP Gold Account

I concur. Whos to say english is the best term if it is used properly in another language it can do just as well. You can forward it to ur english one and build traffic or vice versa. Good luck. Nice domain.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice