IT.COM

New gTLD 【b.bike】 premium single domains for sales !!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

landexiang

Impact
【b.bike】 premium single domains for sales

make offer please:

sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=b.bike&trackingRequestId=82005802&origin=search&fromExactMatch=1

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dude... really? You purchased a domain with a premium renewal?
Tell me you worked out a deal on the domain and you did NOT pay $399 per year for that domain!

Cheers

•••
Dude... really? You purchased a domain with a premium renewal?
Tell me you worked out a deal on the domain and you did NOT pay $399 per year for that domain!

Cheers

well said

•••
Without trying to hijack the thread, when I registered my single letter domain names, they were all at "normal" price with "normal" renewal price.

At $400 for the "b.bike" domain in question, I will be able to have register any one of my single letter domain names for over 10 years.
1 year for b.bike or 10+ years for any one of the single domain names I have.

With that said, if you are not impatient, you can pick up a single letter domain name at a good price but you just have to be picky on what you get.
Remember, single letter domains are only good because they are considered "rare-ish".
Even with the influx of new TLDs, a single letter domain name is still "rare-ish" because most of the single letter names come with (what we have here) a premium price and maybe a premium renewal.

This tells me that they will not be purchased any time soon and thus by default remain "rare-ish".

But still to landexiang, you have to be picky on not just the names... but also the price(s) that you pay.
At the minimum you have to break even and at $400 you will be lucky to do that considering the next person will not only have to pay the $400 to buy the domain but also $400 to renew it.

Cheers

•••
Looks like this guy is not coming back.
Its a shame, I wanted this person to realize his mistake as a part of growing up.

$400 per year for a domain.... what the hell was he thinking?
He would have to sell it for $400 just to break even.
For that same $400, I can register any one of my single letter domains for 10 years and still make a $100 profit (or about 300% ROI).

This person needs to come back and read the forums here and learn from his mistake.

Just my thoughts
Cheers

•••
Hi,

PERSONALLY I would not pay 400 bucks a year for this domain, BUT:

1. Bbike.com, net, org, eu, co.uk and a number of other extensions are taken.

2. Newyork.cab had a renewal fee around 1000 dollar a year. Still it got a 20000 bid at Flippa.

•••
Hi,

PERSONALLY I would not pay 400 bucks a year for this domain, BUT:

1. Bbike.com, net, org, eu, co.uk and a number of other extensions are taken.

2. Newyork.cab had a renewal fee around 1000 dollar a year. Still it got a 20000 bid at Flippa.

Did it actually sell on Flippa or was there just a bid?
A bid is different then an actual sale and it is my opinion that NewYork(dot)cab is a much better domain then the single letter in the bike extension.

Cheers

•••
Hi,

As far as I know, it did not sell. I agree, Newyork.cab is a great new gTLD.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back