IT.COM

showcase Avatar ~ Showcase & Discussion Thread

NameSilo
Watch

KoolKat

BostonDomainerTop Member
Impact
Showcase your Avatar domains here. Also showcase terms that relate to it like skins and mods

I know a lot of you have been investing in Avatar domains so thought it deserved it's own thread. I myself am very bullish on them. I see this area exploding in the near future especially as live NFT type Avatars come to the market and there has been some good news on them lately

This week I acquired 2 premium Avatar domains in

I also handregged a few too. Happy hunting mates! Very exciting times for us all in these niches!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Edit/delete

Last edited:
•••
other than sumeeth's deal, is anybody making sales?

•••
•••
Seen this sale 3 days ago -

Show attachment 201324

Let's be honest here. There is something intersting going on here, because the dot com and dot io are both for sale with the dot io for 35k.

44k is just a lot to pay for a dot net when the dot com and io can be purchased.

My only guess is that the buyer tried negotiating with the dot com owner who was asking for more than what the buyer was willing to pay and that the dot io owner had a higher price on the lander when the buyer purchased the dot net.

But either way I would have gone with a dot Co or dot Org or some other nGTLD than dot net.

Dot net is a half ass extension that only tells your customers that you couldn't get the dot com. Especially when it's still for sale 🤣🤣🤣.... I want to message the buyer and ask WTF was he smoking....

Last edited:
•••
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
•••
Might be more relevant for them as net is for network

Metaavatarnet.com or metaavatarnetwork.com or metaavatar.network would have made more sense if net was required in the domain.

Top it off, the double A makes this domain doubly unappealing. This has to be a first time entrepreneur or someone who is uneducated about the norms and trends of domains and the internet as a whole.

This is why branding consultants are so important.

Last edited:
•••
Metaavatarnet.com or metaavatarnetwork.com or metaavatar.network would have made more sense if net was required in the domain.

Top it off, the double A makes this domain doubly unappealing. This has to be a first time entrepreneur or someone who is uneducated about the norms and trends of domains and the internet as a whole.

This is why branding consultants are so important.

he wasn’t saying the net was required.

He was saying as I’ve already said since net is short for network….”network” is very close to what the Metaverse is all about. It’s about networking connectivity and collaborations.

The example you used, yes double A’s double anything will always look tough but your example

Metaavatarnet.com looks long and horrible
Also it’s incorrect use of word and poor English

the sale was mets + avatarS …the plural not the singular you used here which is poor and even the if you added the S it be one character longer.

M/e/t/a/Avatars(.)Net looks and sounds and reads much better than your examples. Im sorry but imho

^ that the better “brand” out of the examples you supplied.

Last edited:
•••
None of those things matter. What matters is that the domain has been sold. Buyer happy. Seller Happy.

Haha *NO* fuck that, dude!... This industry is lead by thinkers. "It doesn't matter, it sold" doesn't sell domains. You keep that attitude while I exercise my intellect by asking legit questions about end user behavior 😉

Last edited:
•••
Let's be honest here. There is something intersting going on here, because the dot com and dot io are both for sale with the dot io for 35k.

44k is just a lot to pay for a dot net when the dot com and io can be purchased.

My only guess is that the buyer tried negotiating with the dot com owner who was asking for more than what the buyer was willing to pay and that the dot io owner had a higher price on the lander when the buyer purchased the dot net.

But either way I would have gone with a dot Co or dot Org or some other nGTLD than dot net.

Dot net is a half ass extension that only tells your customers that you couldn't get the dot com. Especially when it's still for sale 🤣🤣🤣.... I want to message the buyer and ask WTF was he smoking....
I personally think these mentioned buyers may be steered towards the plural of these domain names and not the singular or extension. Those things seem to stick out the most about both sales .

•••

•••
we will agree to disagree - if this was not an end user sale (probably not, but we will see) I see this going going for a big price in the future.....

Virtual Human/s (Epik landers) would be nice as well......

The assistant avatar space might be more suitable for these terms......One more example....

Deepbrain boosts AI-powered virtual avatars with $44M raise

https://venturebeat.com/2021/08/09/deepbrain-boosts-ai-powered-virtual-avatars-with-44m-raise/

Yes agree to disagree, avatars are ONLY virtual so i just dont get it.

All good

•••
Again agree to disagree!

And by looking at the whole lot of domains regd since it's a world beater of a domain, I'll happily stand my ground on this one

All good 😉

Show attachment 201521

I see what I was trying to convey went over your head lol , there’s names you shared still have nothing to do with what I was attempting to point out.

all good mate

enlightenment comes to those whom actively seek it.

Perhaps I did not phrase it well.

all’s well 🙂

cheers

•••
•••
•••
buy/sell/avatars dot com

•••
•••
What do you prefer or like best Avatar+Keyword or Keyword+Avatar/s?

Last edited:
•••

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
(dawtcoms)

•••
•••
MetaverseAvatar.me , eavatar,xyz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back