Dynadot

information availablemeta.com sold for ask price $50.000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Almeera

Established Member
Impact
availablemeta.com is registered at registrar name.com November 27, 2021 and registered at Market Place DAN.COM on the same day, November 28, 2021, the buyer bids for it at a price of $50,000 and it is agreed.

then we are in the process of being related Wire Bank.

availablemeta.com is expected to be the hub of MetaVerse products. anyone can find it.

Good luck

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-02-18-56-37-855_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-02-18-56-37-855_com.android.chrome.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 285
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
are u seller? did u get paid? it's not a sale if u do not have money.

this is a very crap low quality name.. which is the reason it was available handreg a week ago and nobody ever wanted it.. so this is why 50k is suspicious...

•••
For once I agree with alcy. If it sold for this price it would be a miracle and should be reported to NameBio.

•••
Congratulations to you and @DAN.COM
Perfect example of why Dan is #1

•••
Looks fishy to me......anyone can screenshot that image, it does not prove it sold for a specific figure......

If it's your sale......Share a screenshot of the Dan Bot confirming you sold it for 50k

Happy to congratulate if proof is provided otherwise it's BS for me.........

Last edited:
•••
there is term called "fake offer"
and yes, DAN is (....)

Last edited:
•••
Might be fake, but if you get the final payment then congrats to both you and the buyer.

•••
This thread's claims aren't true and are misleading (fyi admins). That domain was relisted for sale for $66k just days ago, which likely indicates that the user who started this thread just tried to get some hype for their domain to make it seem valuable as if it was sold for $50k. Now it's available again for that same price the poster said it sold for. No transaction took place here lol but goodluck with the new "hub of MetaVerse products"

•••
maybe lame sale ad this was lol

who knows when u got crapazz worthless name I guess u get lame trying to sell it

•••
Didn't do yourself any favours here @Almeera

•••
Popcorn thread. @Bravo Mod Team please move to popcorn section.🍿
Seriously, can @DAN.COM verify this?
The OP says your marketplace is where it sold

Last edited:
•••
•••
Reminds me of a lot of .xyz sales. Unverifiable and self reported.

•••
Posts in this thread claim sale is invalid.
Dont believe everything you read
Verify what? Everyone can tick the "Was it sold" checkbox in domain settings and it will appear like on the screenshot.
Nice dan lander the domain in question has now

•••
•••
Available//meta//.com sold for $101 according to namebio on 2021/12/16

Last edited:
•••
Posts in this thread claim sale is invalid.
Dont believe everything you read

Nice dan lander the domain in question has now
The domain name in question had Sedo lander with lower price 1 week after the sale.

•••
It will appear with a badly crafted lander with at least one or more weird multi coloured shapes on it within about 3 months then we will all be expected to assume the sale was legit and it was a crypto company who bought it. 🌝

Last edited:
•••
Note

Attachments

• IMG_20220105_181900.jpg
    IMG_20220105_181900.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 127
•••
•••
how should this event be evaluated at all? i think there could be more

•••
availablemeta.com

Attachments

• IMG_20220105_193306.jpg
    IMG_20220105_193306.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 95
•••
Offer accepted does not mean the Buyer will pay.
I got a lot of Fake Offers and I accepted but they are not where to be found.

•••
•••
Its better when one of DAN staff clarify it to avoid confusing sales report. BTW , Congrats on your sale ( I hope it a real sales )

Last edited:
•••
Back