IT.COM

available Available NNN.uk names get them quick!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just sat available.... wtf

Recently there were LLL.uk names available and they got taken up, as they should, but they were available. There were more NNN.uk names available, I took some.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have 500 co uk

but these numbers are probably a hard sell ;)

•••
500 dot co dot uk... or 500 NNN.co.uk?

Last edited:
•••
I let a couple NNN.uk drop. No demand for them.

•••
I let a couple NNN.uk drop. No demand for them.
It's a shame, .UK has been a real flop. These names COULD be worth something in the future.

•••
It's a shame, .UK has been a real flop. These names COULD be worth something in the future.
I think they left it too late. They let .co.uk get established and then the .uk just confused matters.

•••
•••
•••
837.uk
843.uk
863.uk
836.uk

only these 4 NNN.uk domains are available, rest all are taken

•••
The irony being that domainers will argue shorter the better. I love .uk its so much better.

•••
I think they left it too late. They let .co.uk get established and then the .uk just confused matters.
Everything's different in UK 😉
Look at your left lane for cars, the whole world drives on the right side,
Besides Japan or Australia...

Last edited:
•••
We like to stand out.

•••
Screenshot_20220830-150630_Firefox.jpg

There are a few more but still in the minority yeah. Still, if it aint broke dont fix it lol

•••
•••
Just sat available.... wtf

Recently there were LLL.uk names available and they got taken up, as they should, but they were available. There were more NNN.uk names available, I took some.
These names are worthless.

imo

•••
These names are worthless.

imo
Indeed. They would have at least been collectors items, but not if nobody even wants to register them.

•••
We like to stand out.
I think people were driving on the left in the U.K. before most other countries were driving on the right. Correct if I got that wrong but I'm sure we had cars before most other countries. Be interested to know when it became law to drive on a particular side of the road anyway?

Last edited:
•••
Indeed. They would have at least been collectors items, but not if nobody even wants to register them.
I'm not sure I'd buy 863.co.uk let alone 863.uk. How about yous?

Last edited:
•••
I'm not sure I'd by 863.co.uk let alone 863.uk. How about yous?
It's more of a "they're rare" thing, than expecting them to be bought for a good price. It would need to be someone that values .UK, too, to want to reg them.

I have a few nnn.uk names that I liked, but I had my pick if the bunch.

Worthless, but I may keep them in my collection.

Last edited:
•••
It's more of a "they're rare" thing, than expecting them to be bought for a good price. It would need to be someone that values .UK, too, to want to reg them.

I have a few nnn.uk names that I liked, but I had my pick if the bunch.

Worthless, but I may keep them in my collection.
I collect bank notes with Queen Elizabeth's head on them.

•••
•••
Back