Starthoneymoon
Eaudecruise
Eaudetour
Americapt
Americannon
Wineincline
Herejobis
Mortgagentle

Please post immediately if you register domain name(s) from my list. Gratitude Donations in the Np$18-36range would be sincerely appreciated.:rolleyes:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Been awhile since I seen someone begging for NP$ for posting.

•••
Let me exPlain English of my post. But first let's start with your English: "begging" is an appropriate word for someone who asks money for NOTHING. I mentioned gratitude for REGISTERING domains I made research upon and listed (by the way I almost copied that part from other posts). In my life I am trying to be grateful to other people and would like them to be similar. In the first sentence I asked to post if someone decides to register the domain from the list, so others would not waste time after the domain is gone. I hope now you understand the meaning of the post better. So, I will accept your apology since you are VIP here.

•••
Well, it is begging, pure and simple.
If you just post lists of available domains, like so many do, including myself, without asking for donations, great.
But to ask for donations is just begging.

•••
So thousands of Americans standing with boxes and posters asking for donations in a front of Walmarts are BEGGING, firefighters on roads (by the way getting decent salaries) are BEGGING? Please! Leave me alone off your comments!

•••
Difference guy, big difference.
Then of course, you don't know the difference.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back