Dynadot

Auto Pilot Sites. Start your (extra) income on auto pilot!

NameSilo
Watch

kingdombunniez

Established Member
Impact
Hi my name is Sten aka kingdombunniez. I am a marketer and an indie games developer. But I like to make and develop sites and help people start making money as a side income or as full time income as well :D

It's long so take your time to read it all to the end ;)

I created a lot of sites for clients but now I want to help people and of course make a name for myself :)

Start-up sites on auto pilot. Easy to manage. No investment needed!

Become an entrepreneur yourself! Own your own online start-up business. It is a done-for-you business-in-a-box. No additional investments needed. Beginners friendly!

Here's an online business that could become another source of your income.

Any site, any topic, any niche. You name it and I can make the site for you. Whether it is an webshop with affiliate links to amazon. A website with hundreds of different games for people to enjoy everywhere. Which they can play on their mobile since it is html5.

A viral video sites about cats & kittens (because millions of people love them). How about an auto site about the latest tech news? Or apps? Or whatever you want!

See examples/ demo sites below:

But I can do any site in any niche!

Normally you would pay a lot for a website. But now it is very affordable and very friendly for the beginner.
What do I need to invest to make an (extra) income? As you know getting real and organic traffic takes time. Everyone who promises you will get number 1 ranked within a few months you should be running away from that person :D

But getting 100 visitors a month is very realistic and can be done after 1 month if you know how. See it this way. If you invest time and getting real traffic earning 5-100 dollars per month extra with one site in the beginning is something you can archieve.

Now imagine having 10 sites earning 50-1000 dollars per month after 6 months? And it will continue. The more traffic you will get the more money you can make. And the best part? The site will keep fresh since it will auto update itself with new content, video's and games/ apps.

Now imagine having 20-50 sites like that?? You do the math.

But of course you can write unique blogs that helps getting the site even more ranked and faster. But you don't have too.

How do you make money? (Monetization)

Google AdSense and other affiliate programs like Amazon and Ebay.

AdSense
The website itself is optimized for AdSense banners, which integrates flawlessly into the theme itself. Especially AdSense images are nicely integrated. This way users will click ads a lot more often than on regular websites. Each time a user clicks on an add, you will get paid.

Affiliates
Think amazon. One of the biggest names on the internet. Millions of people make either extra income of full time income with affiliate system. But you can choose any affiliate you want :)

How does it work?
You will choose the domain and the niche of your choice. You will need a hosting as well. Once that is all set up you can send me the cPanel information.

As for hosting namecheap or bluehost or godaddy are the best IMO.

Pricing and packages.
Websites like these go for 150-500 dollars per site easy. But since I am new and want to build trust I will give free sites (1 auto pilot site) for the first 7 persons. And every person who orders 1 or more sites for the first time gets a 25% discount!

Normally it is upfront payment via paypal. Once paid put your transaction number here in this topic. Of course only the last 4 numbers. And pm extra with last 4 of transaction ID and paypal name.

No refunds possible once I start.

Of course feedback is much appreciated here on the forums on this topic :D

1 auto pilot site = 100 dollars
5 auto pilot sites = 450 dollars
10 auto pilot sites = 850 dollars
10 or more up to max 50 auto pilot sites contact me via PM

Turn around time:
5-20 days depending on how much sites you purchase.

Extra marketing services
You want traffic and if you invest little time on social media or you invest in paid advertisement you can get traffic quite fast and easy. But if you want organic traffic you need to know about link building.

If you can do it yourself that would be good. But if you can not you can hire a agency or I can do it for you.

Conclusion

Leave a reply which domain you have chosen along with the topic and what kind of site you would like. I like to ask that mods, VIP, business members and established members to use this service and get 1 free website along with feedback when it is all done.

First 7 people get 1 free site of their choosing. Mods if they would like to review this service they get a free website as well :)

Thanks for reading to the end!

kingdombunniez

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At this moment, only for the first 5 people who react now. You can have you own auto pilot site. This goes only for people who did not receive a free autopilot site!

50% off for firist time buyers on this forum!

•••
Are there people good at "reselling"? If so PM me or comment here.

•••
I can make any website. Not onyl auto sites (which are the easiest to earn autopilot revenue though).

Also if you want I can do Keyword research and find keywords you can rank on for more revenue :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back