Not open for further replies.

HG572

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi all,

Do you think this domain has any value: deleted

And what are your thoughts on these domains:

deleted

That's the last of the domains from my old portfolio...

Thanks for the appraisal

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Approach existing businesses in those areas, see if they care to own "such and such" in "COM". If they don't, you're pretty much waiting around for a new kennels business in Georgia to care to own that domain, or a carpet cleaners in Pensacola...not only that, they've got to see you on the marketplaces for that inspiration, you're going to need to do a little marketing / exposure, as its area specific...very different when area specific, its a tough road. You're waiting around far more, and often results in nothing. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Hey I have similar

CaliforniaPhysiotherapy.com
MunichCafe.com
TexasRadiologist.com
OregonConsultant.com

•••
Hey I have similar

CaliforniaPhysiotherapy.com
MunichCafe.com
TexasRadiologist.com
OregonConsultant.com
Yeah, similar thoughts. The one that sticks out to me here is the Munich domain. A business that has the recognition as "the cafe" in that area, quite appealing. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Thanks … someday I might just open up a cafe and use that… let’s see

•••
•••
Approach existing businesses in those areas, see if they care to own "such and such" in "COM". If they don't, you're pretty much waiting around for a new kennels business in Georgia to care to own that domain, or a carpet cleaners in Pensacola...not only that, they've got to see you on the marketplaces for that inspiration, you're going to need to do a little marketing / exposure, as its area specific...very different when area specific, its a tough road. You're waiting around far more, and often results in nothing. IMO
Thanks again for the feedback. I learned about outbound after registering these domains. For the time being I'm not going to do outbound, so I guess I will let these domains go.

•••
high-xx to Mid-xxx ea. in the right situations

•••
I currently sell local domains like this for $299, and I shoot for a 5% STR.

•••
I currently sell local domains like this for $299, and I shoot for a 5% STR.
I tried doing some cold emailing for two of the domains. Unfortunately, I didn't even get any response. I sent 15 emails for each domain. How many emails do you usually send for each domain? And can you please tell me what STR stands for?

Last edited:
•••
I don't currently do any outbound marketing, but I'm interested in starting. Just haven't had time.

STR = Sell Through Rate. For this type of domain, I want to sell at least 5 / 100 every year.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back