ClevelandDiocese dot com
GeorgiaKennels dot com
IowaGravestones dot com
LangleyKarate dot com
MariettaBakery dot com
TedsRealestate dot com
OgdenHomeLoans dot com
MilwaukeeAirportParking dot com

That's the last of the domains from my old portfolio...

Thanks for the appraisal

Cheers

jhm

Top Contributor
Impact
Approach existing businesses in those areas, see if they care to own "such and such" in "COM". If they don't, you're pretty much waiting around for a new kennels business in Georgia to care to own that domain, or a carpet cleaners in Pensacola...not only that, they've got to see you on the marketplaces for that inspiration, you're going to need to do a little marketing / exposure, as its area specific...very different when area specific, its a tough road. You're waiting around far more, and often results in nothing. IMO

Last edited:

jhm

Top Contributor
Impact
Hey I have similar

CaliforniaPhysiotherapy.com
MunichCafe.com
TexasRadiologist.com
OregonConsultant.com
Yeah, similar thoughts. The one that sticks out to me here is the Munich domain. A business that has the recognition as "the cafe" in that area, quite appealing. IMO

Last edited:

HG572

Established Member
Impact
Approach existing businesses in those areas, see if they care to own "such and such" in "COM". If they don't, you're pretty much waiting around for a new kennels business in Georgia to care to own that domain, or a carpet cleaners in Pensacola...not only that, they've got to see you on the marketplaces for that inspiration, you're going to need to do a little marketing / exposure, as its area specific...very different when area specific, its a tough road. You're waiting around far more, and often results in nothing. IMO
Thanks again for the feedback. I learned about outbound after registering these domains. For the time being I'm not going to do outbound, so I guess I will let these domains go.

HG572

Established Member
Impact
I currently sell local domains like this for $299, and I shoot for a 5% STR.
I tried doing some cold emailing for two of the domains. Unfortunately, I didn't even get any response. I sent 15 emails for each domain. How many emails do you usually send for each domain? And can you please tell me what STR stands for?

Last edited:
biix