IT.COM

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ARPVP

LEGENDARY POKEMON, PVP COMING SOON TO POKEMON GO

Player-versus-player (PvP) and Legendary Pokemon are coming to Pokemon Go later this year.

In an interview with Brazilian newspaper O Globo (translation via Reddit), Niantic's VP of strategic partnerships, Mathieu de Fayet, announced that competitive play was just one of the things developer Niantic plans to launch soon to keep its 65 million active players hooked to the augmented reality game.

Read more: http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06/01/legendary-pokemon-pvp-coming-to-pokemon-go

•••
ARSource/com in my account

If you slept on VR... do not sleep on AR .

Last edited:
•••
Got a few more names lately as well.
Will showcase later on..

Btw , ARglasses auction ends in 2 days.

Current highest bid is on 25K

•••
•••
AR/Storage dot com.
Does it make sense?

•••
Some things amazes me:

This thread started all the way back in Dec 8, 2009.

Magicpig2 - RouletteAR in king reg date: 2011-03-28

It has been a long road... wow.

I have been lucky to catch some dropping AR domains back in oktober 2015. The deleted AR domains where first regd in 2010.

Last edited:
•••
•••
My new babies.

ARcapture(.)com
ARgears(.)com

•••
•••
•••
ARChallenges / AugmentedHMD / ARExperiences

'Star Wars: Jedi Challenges' lets you train your light saber skills in augmented reality

All your Jedi dreams just came true at D23 with the unveiling of Star Wars: Jedi Challenges, an augmented reality game that will let you train to perfect your light saber skills.
To introduce the game on Saturday, Disney also unveiled its own AR headset that was developed in collaboration with Lenovo and Lucasfilm. Not much was revealed in terms of technical details, but it appears to be lightweight, visually well designed, and slips on and off fairly easily.

Read more: http://mashable.com/2017/07/15/star-wars-jedi-challenges-augmented-reality/#gWotjuu_LaqN

Last edited:
•••
•••
AR vs. Augmented vs. Augmented Reality domains - Which Is Better?

I have listed a portion of my Augmented Reality domains below and wanted to get some opinions on them as I am contemplating dropping some of them.

The struggle I am having like others in the this forum is which keyword combos to keep. I like AR and Augmented for the smaller size and tend not to like Augmented Reality since those domains are just long. When I registered some of these domains a while ago, it was not clear which direction AR domains would take. I still am not that clear on it but tend to lean more towards AR.

I would like some opinions on AR versus Augmented domains and my list below.

Thanks.

ARSWIPE.COM
AUGMENEDREALITYEXPERT.COM
AUGMENEDREALITYEXPERTS.COM
AUGMENTED-AD.COM
AUGMENTED-ADS.COM
AUGMENTEDBIT.COM
AUGMENTEDBUDDY.COM
AUGMENTEDEXPERTS.COM
AUGMENTEDGLASSES.CO
AUGMENTEDGLASSES.IO
AUGMENTEDGO.COM
AUGMENTED-HEADSET.COM
AUGMENTED-HEADSETS.COM
AUGMENTEDLLC.COM
AUGMENTEDLTD.COM
AUGMENTEDPAL.COM
AUGMENTEDPRIX.COM
AUGMENTEDPROS.COM
AUGMENTED-REALITY.ME
AUGMENTED-REALITY.US
AUGMENTED-REALITY-AD.COM
AUGMENTED-REALITY-ADS.COM
AUGMENTED-REALITY-ADVERTISING.COM
AUGMENTEDREALITYBOX.COM
AUGMENTEDREALITYCORP.COM
AUGMENTEDREALITYGLASSES.CO
AUGMENTEDREALITYGLASSES.IO
AUGMENTED-REALITY-HEADSETS.COM
AUGMENTEDREALITYPAL.COM
AUGMENTEDREALITYPROS.COM
AUGMENTEDREVIEW.COM
AUGMENTEDSWIPE.COM
CHEAPAUGMENTED.COM
CHEAPAUGMENTEDREALITY.COM
COMPAREAR.COM
COMPAREAUGMENTED.COM
COMPAREAUGMENTEDREALITY.COM
GETAUGMENTEDREALITY.COM
GOAUGMENTED.COM
GOTAUGMENTED.COM
GOTAUGMENTEDREALITY.COM
TOP10AR.COM
TOP10AUGMENTED.COM
TOP10AUGMENTEDREALITY.COM
TOP20AR.COM
TOP20AUGMENTED.COM
TOP20AUGMENTEDREALITY.COM
TOP5AUGMENTED.COM
TOP5AUGMENTEDREALITY.COM
TOPAUGMENTED.COM

•••
•••
•••
ARChallenges / AugmentedHMD / ARExperiences

'Star Wars: Jedi Challenges' lets you train your light saber skills in augmented reality

All your Jedi dreams just came true at D23 with the unveiling of Star Wars: Jedi Challenges, an augmented reality game that will let you train to perfect your light saber skills.
To introduce the game on Saturday, Disney also unveiled its own AR headset that was developed in collaboration with Lenovo and Lucasfilm. Not much was revealed in terms of technical details, but it appears to be lightweight, visually well designed, and slips on and off fairly easily.

Read more: http://mashable.com/2017/07/15/star-wars-jedi-challenges-augmented-reality/#gWotjuu_LaqN

This could be a massive hit and the breakthrough we need for AR / MR to grow in popularity and user base.

Last edited:
•••
Become A Jedi, Play Holochess With This Star Wars AR Headset:

StarWarsVR_3.jpg

*Source: https://vrscout.com/news/jedi-play-holochess-star-wars-ar-headset/

Last edited:
•••
•••
ConversationalAR

Estee Lauder Launches Conversational Augmented Reality Lipstick Advisor Powered By ModiFace

Estée Lauder, the flagship brand of The Estée Lauder Companies, is today announcing the launch of a conversational lipstick advisor that helps guide customers to find their ideal lip shade. The new lipstick chatbot, which works on Facebook Messenger and was created in partnership with ModiFace, enables Estée Lauder customers to do the following:

1. Search for and virtually try-on Estée Lauder's full assortment of lip shades, each individually shade-matched by ModiFace to realistically represent the actual product.

2. Take a quiz that provides personalized shade recommendations based on the user's ideal color and finish preferences. Recommended shades can then be virtually tried-on and purchased.

3. Perform a unique search-by-color capability that allows shoppers to search for lipsticks by taking a photo of any object.

The Estée Lauder Lipstick Chatbot is the next step in the partnership between Estée Lauder and ModiFace which launched Augmented Reality based product try-on on esteelauder.com product pages in May 2017. Leveraging ModiFace's patented facial recognition and Augmented Reality (AR) product simulation technology, the new chatbot enables users anywhere, on any device, to explore and interact with Estée Lauder's iconic Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick and its newest Pure Color Love Lipstick.

Read more: http://www.marketwired.com/press-re...stick-advisor-powered-by-modiface-2225658.htm

•••
•••
Wordplay:
Augmentising
Augmentainment
.com

•••
I seriously could not believe I hand regged this one: AR t.r.a.v.e.l a.g.e.n.c.y

•••
•••
In the kwng ?
Oh sorry in king. I thought about tours and travel but thought tours is better but better suited to VR; whereas AR I didn't think tours or travel suited. Then thought of travel agency and when I checked it was available in king!

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back