Dynadot

ATOM TO PAYONEER PENDING ISSUE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Alex Solomon

Established Member
Impact
For over 4 years I’ve been using SquadHelp (Now Atom) to sell my domains as a brandable investor. I have always loved atom for their swift payment and superb customer service. I’d say I have always loved “SquadHelp”.
I’m a brandable domain investor. All I do is buy and sell domain names. I only get paid when I have a sale for a domain name. Recently I had a sale of a domain name on installments. I received my installments without any issue until my payment for June. I requested for payout via payoneer on a weekend and I was expecting slight delay but I got a little disappointed having to wait 2 business days. I first had to cancel the payoneer requests as I was advised to use the wise payout option for bank transfers by Atom so called support team. I did that and I was eventually paid. Now after 6 days or so I get a message from Atom that my payoneer payment was successful and I should send it back to them and that they have put my account in negatives.

Now before I even start to get annoyed.
1) I canceled all request to payoneer for a payout.
2) I informed them about a pending payment on payoneer same day I received my payment via bank transfer.
3) I confirmed that I received a payment via bank transfer.

funny how all this happened after I gave a 5 star review on trustpilot for Atom after May payment. I was so happy about how innovative the company is and I poured out my honest review on it.

Atom and Payoneer= B2B
me I’m just a domain seller, I get paid for selling domains. I find it very annoying to be involved in transactional problems between two business partners or however you put it.

Attachments

• 796AA227-A5BC-4D86-B070-F510D1BBFC5D.png
    796AA227-A5BC-4D86-B070-F510D1BBFC5D.png
    332 KB · Views: 118
  • BC581CC0-D0D2-4815-9691-9CFF2413B727.png
    BC581CC0-D0D2-4815-9691-9CFF2413B727.png
    350.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 72E06CAF-F173-47E4-A7A5-EFA40DC9F8B4.png
    72E06CAF-F173-47E4-A7A5-EFA40DC9F8B4.png
    378.9 KB · Views: 91
  • D5EA9950-D409-49D3-931B-3984207C8887.png
    D5EA9950-D409-49D3-931B-3984207C8887.png
    356.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have contacted payoneer about this. I canceled all payout request to payoneer. I shouldn’t be involved in this. I didn’t request a payout via payoneer if I canceled and also, I wasn’t informed a payment was sent to both payoneer and wise. If that was the case why wasn’t I informed. Now I have to deal with issues from transaction I did a week ago which is totally not my fault too.

•••
If I wasn’t informed about the transaction then they made it on their own behalf. I reported this transaction immediately I saw it and told them to fix it asap. Only to get this after a week.

•••
I also have a payout from Atom pending at Payoneer since July 2. From what I know they went through some kind of maintenance. they started to release those funds from yesterday although I haven't got mine yet. It's still pending.

Be patient and when you receive the funds from Payoneer just send it back to Atom.

•••
I also have a payout from Atom pending at Payoneer since July 2. From what I know they went through some kind of maintenance. they started to release those funds from yesterday although I haven't got mine yet. It's still pending.

Be patient and when you receive the funds from Payoneer just send it back to Atom.
Soon as I see any payment I’m sending to Atom. I don’t need money in my payoneer. And I’ll only be able to pay back through payoneer.

Last edited:
•••
My anger is that I complained to Atom about this pending payment to my payoneer and told them to cancel it. Instead of getting back to me in a better approach that they couldn’t get it canceled they came asking me for the money like I had it. I then checked my payoneer to find out I didn’t. that’s my annoyance. They assumed I have their money and I probably didn’t pay it back all these while. I was expecting a feedback on it if it was canceled or not. Not this.

Attachments

• 97BA9E32-F5EF-4FF4-B587-49330AC9E1D8.png
    97BA9E32-F5EF-4FF4-B587-49330AC9E1D8.png
    362.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
•••
My anger is that I complained to Atom about this pending payment to my payoneer and told them to cancel it. Instead of getting back to me in a better approach that they couldn’t get it canceled they came asking me for the money like I had it. I then checked my payoneer to find out I didn’t. that’s my annoyance. They assumed I have their money and I probably didn’t pay it back all these while. I was expected a feedback on it if it was canceled or not. Not this.
See the way I begged them to cancel the transaction, you come back you talk to me like a thief. Asking for money I didn’t even receive in the first place. If this is alright with you, it’s not alright with me.

Attachments

• 59657F9F-35F6-4A6D-9FC2-78285CCCDADF.png
    59657F9F-35F6-4A6D-9FC2-78285CCCDADF.png
    327.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 043059F8-0325-43F2-8214-093AF4138E78.png
    043059F8-0325-43F2-8214-093AF4138E78.png
    359.8 KB · Views: 23
•••
Don’t forget that not knowing about the status of the funds in my payoneer. Clicking that link and paying from another source would be me giving Atom the money I didn’t receive. I don’t know what makes them ask me for the money before confirming if I have received because I told them clearly that it was pending the last time.

•••
•••
I'm not your bro and would prefer not to be addressed as such.

This is a professional forum. Take your slang to Reddit.
I'm not your bro and would prefer not to be addressed as such.

This is a professional forum. Take your slang to Reddit.
Sorry for calling you bro. Thanks for the correction. It’s noted.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I

I haven’t gotten a response yet. Still waiting.

Good luck. I only used them once, when buyer insisted. It was an awful (time consuming, money wasting) experience and have sworn never to use them again.

•••
Good luck. I only used them once, when buyer insisted. It was an awful (time consuming, money wasting) experience and have sworn never to use them again.
Thanks. After this issue, I’ll never use them again.

•••
I got a double payment once for mid $XXXX from a very reputable marketplace. Except I didn't know it until they contacted me 4 months later claiming as much. I responded, let me check pervious transactions and balances at my deposit entity and I'll get back to you.

All in all the process took about 3 weeks, including me verifying that indeed I did get double paid and then returning the monies. Both parties, myself and marketplace, were courteous and professional with one another, not once accusing the other of this fraud racism gibberish.

What we gave each other was time. And the benefit of the doubt that we had a trustworthy history together.

Maybe just communicate amicably, relying that once the "pending" transaction is resolved monies will be immediately returned, but until that time, you don't have double the funds to return half of something you have not yet received.

The issue is they sent payment twice, you've only received one and the other is in limbo. You didn't ask to receive two payments yet they were trying to make things right with you. Neither are in the wrong, all is hinged on a bump with a payment platform. Except, there is one party here who is out monies, and another who has gained.

There has to be some fair middle ground presented in the interim.

•••
I got a double payment once for mid $XXXX from a very reputable marketplace. Except I didn't know it until they contacted me 4 months later claiming as much. I responded, let me check pervious transactions and balances at my deposit entity and I'll get back to you.

All in all the process took about 3 weeks, including me verifying that indeed I did get double paid and then returning the monies. Both parties, myself and marketplace, were courteous and professional with one another, not once accusing the other of this fraud racism gibberish.

What we gave each other was time. And the benefit of the doubt that we had a trustworthy history together.

Maybe just communicate amicably, relying that once the "pending" transaction is resolved monies will be immediately returned, but until that time, you don't have double the funds to return half of something you have not yet received.

The issue is they sent payment twice, you've only received one and the other is in limbo. You didn't ask to receive two payments yet they were trying to make things right with you. Neither are in the wrong, all is hinged on a bump with a payment platform. Except, there is one party here who is out monies, and another who has gained.

There has to be some fair middle ground presented in the interim.
I’m trying to resolve the issue on Payoneer. The payment completed but it doesn’t still reflect on balance. I guess they are trying to send it back. I have contacted payoneer again to confirm still waiting for response from Payoneer about that. I also informed Atom about this update.

Atom made a payout request I canceled and has refused to acknowledge that fact. And they were insisting I have the payment when it was pending. They didn’t communicate with me correctly. First about the double payment, second about getting back to me that they couldn’t cancel the payment after I first reported it to them. They instead assumed I have the payment and sent details asking for the money back. I take owing or holding someone else money a very serious issue as I have only done an honest business online. I have never tried to take someone else money or tried to be tricky about it. So asking me to pay back money I didn’t receive at that time was very wrong to me.

•••
Send an email to payoneer.com ask an support to give your an help to sure you are not got the money.(Payoneer send email to atom.com will more better to check.)

•••
Send an email to payoneer.com ask an support to give your an help to sure you are not got the money.(Payoneer send email to atom.com will more better to check.)
I have done that. No reply yet.

•••
•••
have you contacted payoneer and asked them why the transaction has not succeeded and why it is being displayed as pending on your account?

•••
This money will not disappear, it will be returned to your payoneer account or to ATOM, which will take some time,No one is a fraud, Mutual respect is very important

•••
I just received the money from payoneer. And I have told them to send it back to SquadHelp.

•••
I’m currently waiting for Atom to write Payoneer about the reversal of the money as I have contacted them to do so when I got the mail. The money is finally loaded in my payoneer and payoneer have pending request that Atom contacts them to confirm from their end.

Attachments

• 552F8EFB-2BE4-4694-AE69-1FE280C7C46C.jpeg
    552F8EFB-2BE4-4694-AE69-1FE280C7C46C.jpeg
    790.6 KB · Views: 5
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back