IT.COM

discuss .asia - Much hype, fifn't pick up

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
There was a time in 2015/16 when .asia was marketing heavily. Although I didn't invest in the extension at the time, based on the vision, the people, the conference participation, the speeches, the marketing, everything was spot on.

I thought this is going to be a big deal for some time. This could have been the extension, what .DE is to Germany and .CO.UK for UK. But it never took off. Could have been the 4-letter after the dot(.) or something else.

But this was a promising extension or so I thought! Just like I still am bullish on .US.

Did you also think that .asia was promising?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I own these two domains

Follow.asia
Optimal.asia

, I did not want to renew them, but perhaps I will reconsider again after your words.

and I own this domain metabank.asia , but I will definitely renew it.

I heard repeatedly that this extension has died!!!

•••
I used to own Bahasa.asia for about 10 years. I gave it up.

•••
I forgot to renew/lazy for mine.asia... now it's in redemption. i saw that most .asia is taken now... but yeah... no thanks. i held it since 2018 and not a single inquiry. if it sells for 2k to whoever catches it, good fortune to you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back