IT.COM

.asia domain name showcase ( Mention the .asia domain names you have got )

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I think I will start for .asia domain name show case where you could put the .asian domain names you have got.

I got

smallbusinesses .asia
mentaldisorder .asia
mentaldisorders .asia (390 searches per day)
bipolardisorder .asia (2660 searches per day)
personalitydisorder .asia ( about 350 searches per day)
personalitydisorders .asia (560 searches per day)
myweblog .asia (for providing free weblogs)
myjournal .asia (for providing free weblogs)

I got a few mental health domain names. I belive asia population is more than half of the world's population and there are millions of mental health patients.

Just got more .asia domains.
=====================

companydirectory .asia (This one is my favorite so far, more than smallbusinesses .asia, about 350 searches per day)
pagan .asia (about 750 searches per day)
HomePlan .asia
orientalrestaurant .asia
onlineroulette .asia (onlineroulette.co.uk sold for xx,xxx very recently)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just out of interest are ccc asia keywords worth a punt for resale...example like eel (dunno if registered or not) or a play on words like bil for bill etc? Seen a few avail along with other cctlds like mx and mobi.

•••
There are no LLL.Asia available.

I think its best to go for premium keywords and try to resell those rather than xyz because right now the premium keywords market do sell.

•••
All 17,576 LLL combinations gone?

•••
From last I heard it was gone. (those were sunrise registration I think) so which lasted 2 years...should have expired in sometime 2010. Some of it.

But I don't know, I don't have a bulk checker. I just did a check on eel.asia found its not available. Found eel.us is available!

Same thing with xyz.asia not available
xyz.us available

bcy.asia not available
bcy.us and .me available

those were just random checking.

By The Way. Opal... I just bought some great keywords from the Poet!

They are LearnChinese.Asia and CheapAirfare.Asia, keywords are in demand!!!

•••
From last I heard it was gone. (those were sunrise registration I think) so which lasted 2 years...should have expired in sometime 2010. Some of it.

But I don't know, I don't have a bulk checker. I just did a check on eel.asia found its not available. Found eel.us is available!

Same thing with xyz.asia not available
xyz.us available

bcy.asia not available
bcy.us and .me available

those were just random checking.

By The Way. Opal... I just bought some great keywords from the Poet!

They are LearnChinese.Asia and CheapAirfare.Asia, keywords are in demand!!!

thanks for the mention :)

PS: JHQ.asia is available

•••
thanks for the mention :)

PS: JHQ.asia is available
JHQ could have been a good one for me..Johns HeadQuarters!!!

Many thanks to all of you who responded. Much appreciated. I have stumbled across a couple of LLL asias in my travels recently and just wondered how they stack up against the other popular country codes like mx, me and in?

Been thinking about this one and decided to reg it.... kil dot asia

Among its many meanings kil appears to be an asian name as well as a company "kombat instuments limited" for martial arts so may fit the asia perfectly.

I, like some of you, let many top asia keywords expire so we'll try again with this one.

•••
>>>

ChampionsOf.Asia

>>>

Last edited:
•••
I would be careful about registering too much words that makes no sense. It will cost you and might turn out, there's no selling potential. Even though I buy in this market, because I am looking for great keywords and prices are low.

Keep in mind, at the moment, Dot Asia is not a commodity market, is not an investor friendly market. It is a market for business development, so if you are trying to make money, I am telling you, buy keywords only I mean pure keywords that people search lot in google. Even pure keywords might not sell.

Just a warning. Therefore don't spend too much on junk names.

•••
I would be careful about registering too much words that makes no sense. It will cost you and might turn out, there's no selling potential. Even though I buy in this market, because I am looking for great keywords and prices are low.

Keep in mind, at the moment, Dot Asia is not a commodity market, is not an investor friendly market. It is a market for business development, so if you are trying to make money, I am telling you, buy keywords only I mean pure keywords that people search lot in google. Even pure keywords might not sell.

Is this referring to "ChampionsOfAsia"? How can this name be meaningless? There are football clubs in Asia which would be begging me to sell them this domain. I will not take anything less than a 5 figure sum for this domain name.

>>>

•••
I am just warning everyone not to think of this extension as a commodity market, its not a fast sell, rather more development is needed. (Its well known by now, this extension is not that competitive).

Keywords should be strong keywords with massive search volumes. That's just my thought at the moment. I am sure others will say that LLL.Asia is also strong.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

As an example of great keywords.

In 2011 a few of us will be rolling out big .Asia sites (ecommerce, community and what not) big sites. With hundreds of others smaller sites. That's the plan anyway for 2011.

•••
Is this referring to "ChampionsOfAsia"? How can this name be meaningless? There are football clubs in Asia which would be begging me to sell them this domain. I will not take anything less than a 5 figure sum for this domain name.

>>>
Looks like you are new to domaining. I would suggest that you research comparable reported sales, in particular in .asia which is not exactly a thriving extension :tri:

•••
I own Ahmedabad_[dot]_asia. I'd like you to share your views in its appraisal thread. Thank you in advance :)

•••

Ok, just so i stay on the right asia track, in your estimation is kil.asia a junk name and do LLL asias that mean something sell even with a missing letter like kil and not kill or kilt oe whatever ?

•••
Opalxx.

I know of certain domain names that make low 5 figures USD per year base on affiliate links.
Those are Dot Asia product type domain names that have search volume at least 30 million global searches per month.

If you have 10 of those domain names you can make easily on affiliate 10-20K/year.
And if you sell products directly your income could be 100k-200k/year, by having those 10 names domain names.
Think if you have 100 of those, and sell directly you can make 1 million USD per year. Those are .Asia names that already makes low 5 figures USD just by selling affiliate links.

Bet you did not know that right? now you do.

But the Dot Com peơple (dont know that). The lll.Asia believer don't know that either.

Which is why I am saying, buy keywords.
Check out how much searches per month via Google.

https://adwords.google.com/o/Target...000&ideaRequestType=KEYWORD_STATS#search.none

Buy those with at least 100,000 searches per month.
If you happen to buy those with 30,000,000 (millions) or more searches per month and have 100 of those with full sites, you have it the jackpot.

Last edited:
•••
Opalxx.

I know of certain domain names that make low 5 figures USD per year base on affiliate links.
Those are Dot Asia product type domain names that have search volume at least 30 million global searches per month.
Exact searches?

•••
Yes, I mean exact searches with 30 millions or above. Those are products name that live off affiliates like Amazon, Ebay, Buy.com, shop.com, and a bunch of others. They make about low $x,xxx a year, or about xxx in a month.

Now if you setup shop and have a real retail on those. You could have it very well. But then, setting up shop is running a business. That's not easy, could go bankrupt before making a dime. So people who have it, just use an affiliate link.

Yes, I mean exact searches of 30,000,000 (millions) per month. Has to be products with high value. There's not many of those around. It would cost you at least xx,xxx to buy those off the owner, not sure if the owner would be selling, if its making them low x,xxx/year.

You need 100 of those that is making low x,xxx/year now. To be rich in this extension. Ofcourse, those are the few top domains. Not everything is top, majority are worthless or unknown.

BUY Keywords! with high search volumes.

•••
Isn't 30,000,000 exact a little too high threshold? I'm asking that because even games, one of the most frequently searched keywords, has half of that numbers of exact searches.

•••
That's what I mean, its the high end stuff. (high search volume+ high paying keywords =money).

Not everyone gets it, you don't need to have 30,000,000 (million) searches per month, you can get just 1 million (but it depends) and amount of money you make is lower.

Search volume and high pay per click is the #1 rule in domaining.

Anyway, there's not many names that you can get now (most of the good ones are bought out). The aftermarket is expensive. If I was making xxx-x,xxx by just having an affiliate link, I am not going to sell it. for 10x multiple or so, i am not, I would just collect more of those and keep a large portfolio so when the market goes up. I can sell it anytime.

examples of keywords: Laptop, Cellphone, cars, you can't get these, they are already registered or reserved.

I just go with anything that have 100,000 or above/per month on a global basis. Or 20,000 or above in the USA.

•••
Not everyone gets it, you don't need to have 30,000,000 (million) searches per month, you can get just 1 million (but it depends) and amount of money you make is lower.
Yes, I know it perfectly that what actually matters is a combination of search volume and CPC and not the mere number of searches ;) I was asking because you were only referring to keywords with exact search volume which I found a little strange but now it makes sense :)

•••
Cheap_Insurance_[dot]_asia

•••
Can someone who has a .asia domain name which is being parked at the moment tell us how much advertising money they're making if anything at all please?

Edit: I meant a .asia domain name with a good search-key above one million.

>>>

Last edited:
•••
i totally agree with tech4.

•••

>>>

Looks like you are new to domaining. I would suggest that you research comparable reported sales, in particular in .asia which is not exactly a thriving extension :tri:

Well guys, at the moment I'm getting a number of hits on this domain. It's even performing better than a xxx domain - so I wasn't that wrong after all - shame the optimization is not what I want it to be. I may have to move it to another site where I can optimize it myself.

>>Unix Prompt and I used to love it :)
>>

•••
DomainAsia.com :lala:

(feel free to send along an offer if you're interested in acquiring it as a complement to your .asia portfolio)

•••
I prefer to keep it short and simple with 1 word.asia
Don't go for niche market, because, by definition, there's not anyone in the general population know about it. That's niche =domain

I noticed some people dropped their whole lll.asia because the renewal price was like $20USD/domain yet, they can't even sell it for $5 USD.

Renewal prices are killing the extension. If they charged renewal price $5/name ----and registration price $5/name.... would help.

If and only if.

After seeing someone drop their whole 100+ names .asia and folding, I have a really bad feeling that the registrar is not doing anything to alleviate prices, restrictions, or marketing effort.

If you hold too many names you could be doom.

But on the bright side, registration according to hosterstats has been going up from 2K to 5K/month

...er that's just the past 12 months looking at it. But what does 12 month mean? maybe nothing in the online world.

One of the thing I forget when investing, was looking at the management team at .asia registry, edmund chung and his team how incompetent they are, now realizing they are not that skilled.................I mean they really lack business skills and management of an extension, and is killing it slowly by being incompetent.

I feel a bit worry.

-----

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back