IT.COM

domain art.supplies

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nine

Impact
Curious to how much this is worth, huge niche premium domain.

Any ideas on how much? Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What is the annual renewal cost for this domain? It tends to have a high affect on price.

It is obviously a very cool name. 5 figures to the right end user. Reseller pricing hinges on the renewal costs.

•••
What is the annual renewal cost for this domain? It tends to have a high affect on price.

It is obviously a very cool name. 5 figures to the right end user. Reseller pricing hinges on the renewal costs.
Roughly $600 I think? Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
Roughly $600 I think? Thank you!
I think it's about $1,000/year. Could you please check by simulating a renewal at your registrar, Porkbun?

•••
I think it's about $1,000/year. Could you please check by simulating a renewal at your registrar, Porkbun?

$873.83, on the dot haha. My bad!

•••
Also if I were to try advertising it for sale, where would be the best place to go?

Thank you for your appraisals and help!!

•••
Because of the high renewal, reseller value probably only mid XXX

You could put up a lander on Dan.com and list at Sedo and Afternic for a start. I'd want to flip it quickly before I have to pay a renewal, so you could try to do some outbound marketing by contacting art supply companies.

Premium renewal domains and ntlds aren't my niche, so maybe someone else will chime in with some better advice.

•••
low xxx to high xxx
imo

•••
Because of the high renewal, reseller value probably only mid XXX

You could put up a lander on Dan.com and list at Sedo and Afternic for a start. I'd want to flip it quickly before I have to pay a renewal, so you could try to do some outbound marketing by contacting art supply companies.

Premium renewal domains and ntlds aren't my niche, so maybe someone else will chime in with some better advice.
I have a similar view to @inforg. If you find more, power to you

•••
•••
You are the end user so set up shop and make it work. A earning site that covers domain will be marketable.

Last edited:
•••
You are the end user so set up shop and make it work. A earning site that covers domain will be marketable.
I had tried that but didn’t really know how to market it

•••
Back