Dynadot

domain AREA33 - net

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug33taylor

Impact
I was thinking about using these for a reseller hosting site but I had a heart attack and ended up all goofy.

AREA33.net with an abbreviated version AR33.net

Thanks for your time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0. Why not Area 22? or Area 66? And why not .com?

There's nothing special about your name. If it were Area 51, then sure. But what is the significance of Area 33?

•••
Well, I was going to give these Domains to the first person that replied. But apparently I don't even have anything of value to give. Why 33? Because the term "AREA 33" is a section of the human brain that is associated with our Free Will. There are other reasons... personal reasons.

Thanks for your time barman,

Last edited:
•••
Speaking of #33... Here is my website mascot.
Go to Area33.net , I did a quick images page.

•••
Seems like there is much more to Area33 that a first impression reveals, there have been been some businesses with the exact name. It also has a potential for a good looking logo. 33 can also doubles as ZZ. With all being said, chances of somebody just buying it are very slim and the extension lowers the value even more, The .com is developed. Perhaps some outbound would prove successful, but I wouldn't expect much, try offering it to Area33 training center. You can add value by developing, don't give it away.
Wish you all the best with your health.
P.S. The mascot looks awesome, did you create it?

•••
The first thing that comes to mind are the 33 degrees in freemasonry. When I see area33 I think of a freemason lodge. I think area33 could be a great conspiracy website. Just like having area51. I would say create a landing page showing a mason temple. Use dark tones to create a feel of mystery. That's one of your best bets in selling to an end-user in my opinion.

•••
When I had my heart attack, apparently I also took a hit to my brain. Some say I already had a brain problem but... uh... Anyways, I really appreciate your input for sure. Number 33 has a very significant meaning in a wide variety of ways. I have had area33 .net for a very long time yet I can not wrap my brain around exactly what to do with it. This is why my original post was presented the way it was. Apparently giving it away was not the in the plan.

It took over 30 mins to make this reply but hey, I am still kicking.

•••
All the best to you, things will just get better, you have many reasons to celebrate life. I did a quick search of significance of 33, lot of interesting info to read.

•••
When I had my heart attack, apparently I also took a hit to my brain. Some say I already had a brain problem but... uh... Anyways, I really appreciate your input for sure. Number 33 has a very significant meaning in a wide variety of ways. I have had area33 .net for a very long time yet I can not wrap my brain around exactly what to do with it. This is why my original post was presented the way it was. Apparently giving it away was not the in the plan.

It took over 30 mins to make this reply but hey, I am still kicking.

From Go0gle:
Number 33 is considered a Master Number in Numerology, which means that it resonates at a higher vibration than other numbers.
When you see angel number 33, it is a clear sign that the angels are with you, which means that they will bring love and peace into your life. If you are seeing angel number 33 very often, it means that the angels are waiting for you to call them. They want to answer to your prayers and to help you

Still, it could be difficult to sell it only as domain.
You could develop your own blog if you have high passion for this theme of angel number.
If you develop it, share it on social media and friends to get traction to this blog.

All the best!

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back