IT.COM

poll Are you going to develop your domain names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will you develop a domain name in 2022?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes, it's a cash cow!

votes
    33.3%
  • No, it's a waste of time!

votes
    33.3%
  • I'm on the fence about it

votes
    13.3%
  • What's going on?

vote
    6.7%
  • Stop peddling your services!

votes
    13.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

redemo

Mug RuithTop Member
Impact
Interested to know if you are planning on, actively working on, developing any of the domain names in your portfolio at any point this year? Can be for any type of website as long as you are involved in the technical development either doing it yourself or paying someone else (not me!).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
developed the essay site we talked about but duplicate content got most of my pages un-indexed i truly think in 2022 most important factor in search engines ranking is New and good content which i have no time to make so no new projects!

Last edited:
•••
developed the essay site we talked about but duplicate content got most of my pages un-indexed i truly think in 2022 most important factor in search engines ranking is New and good content which i have no time to make so no new projects!
Agreed. Good content takes time to produce. You can whittle away the minutes by fast typing and by using the same layout each time you post. Outsource is also a viable option. But be careful about quality control. Another option is to use data from a C.S.V. file to mass-produce content. I don't have the skills for this but I know it can be done from Stack Overflow.

Last edited:
•••
Got into domaining in 2020. Sold 0 domains. Doubled my money invested in domains through parking (one very good domain parked) Found another donain that generated decent parking $. Still looking for another big earner. That’s the addiction. This past year I have been dedicating ALL of my free time to building my first website. Wrote 100 articles at over 150,000 words by myself. Made my first $5 this week on my website ads in four days. Doing better parking (because lucky), but I guess my website has a lot of potential. Two streams of online income open.

•••
I am planning 2 more sites to be developed from my DN inventory this month.

Plus revamping of an existing site.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back