Dynadot

Are you aware that some of the biggest domainers in the world prefer EscrowDomains.com over competitors?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Are you aware some of the biggest domainers in the world prefer EscrowDomains.com over competitors?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • I was not aware but I am committed to my current provider.

• I was not aware but am willing to visit EscrowDomains.com to learn more.

• Yes, I am a regular or one time client.

• I exclusively use EscrowDomains.com

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are you aware that some of the biggest domainers in the world prefer EscrowDomains.com over competitors?

1. I was not aware but I am committed to my current provider.

2. I was not aware but am willing to visit EscrowDomains.com to learn more.

3. Yes, I am a regular or one time client.

4. I exclusively use EscrowDomains.com

This is a sponsored post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Willing to give it a shot, but landing page is an important requirement..

•••
I never hear about this website before...

•••

"some of the biggest domainers in the world prefer EscrowDomains.com over competitors"​

That's an interestingly put together statement of fact.

The clear implication is that most of the "biggest domainers" do not prefer EscrowDomains.com over competitors. So, as a factual claim in an advertisement, it is pretty bold to come right out and say that the advertised service is not well liked, such that only "some" like it.

If the statement means something else, then how is the size of a domainer determined - i.e. what are the objective criteria to be one of the "biggest domainers" and how was it measured?

By whatever criteria a domainer might qualify as one of the "biggest domainers", then the statement is true if two of them prefer EscrowDomains.com, in contrast to every one of the other "biggest domainers" who think it is simply awful.

Presumably, the firm has the statement of preference of both of them on file, yes?

Last edited:
•••
I did not know! But nothing surprises me anymore after your recent ad campaigns. I just find it pesky that these polls take up valuable space in the right margin. Are you aware that I prefer to see recent postings there?

•••
Is this type of promotional posts allowed at NP?

•••
Obviously its allowed. Bravo voted in a poll. This is the new thing. Put him on ignore, you wont see his threads
I think its silly to have thread advertisements, just as silly to have a chat thread.
Anyways OP thanks for info, my suggestion buy banner space so your threads dont look like grade 5 material.
Nothing comes as a surprise in domaining

•••
•••
These remind me of the promoted stuff on Reddit. Everyone quite rightly hates it because they're made to resemble real posts and usually have very dumb copy, and so everyone then hates the company responsible too.

If they'd just bought a banner ad nobody would know how annoying and desperate sounding they are and kept them in mind as an option.

•••
•••
Some of the biggest domainers in the world prefer not to see spam threads.
Businesses should spend money to buy advertising instead.

•••
I think we are blowing this out of proportion. Do you remember when RM/Epik spammed the forum with promotional threads and used over 20 staff accounts plus proxy accounts? This is just one thread. Everyone should have their 5 minutes in the spotlight if they offer services that can benefit domainers.

Maybe the poll is not the best way to do it. But roasting the OP is not necessary. Simply move on if you don't like it. And it appears they are spending money at NP.

•••
And it appears they are spending money at NP.

Good point. Steve's advertising spend here enables NP to keep bringing you high quality content from me.

•••
Man with all those budges you are advertising here and for free... you deserve one of Johnn's Trophies.

Last edited:
•••
@stevanlieberman, do you accept paypal or credit card as payment option? Are there restrictions on amount for these options?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back