IT.COM

Are there any .99 usd offer in domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kvijay

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.top?? .xyz good tld?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
.store .icu .monster .website .link .biz .art .space.xyz .rent. pw. .fans

If you buy domains with ending above they offer $0.99 for all of them, you can DM for the promo link, i'm not allow to share here.

•••
Most of the BF/CM/Xmas offers have now elapsed so you won't find many. The coming New Year and 2021 offers haven't been announced yet but there's only a couple of days left to wait.

•••
•••
Bear in mind that for some of those listed the sting is in the very expensive second year of a two year minimum term. Before committing to a purchase I'd suggest checking the T&C small print to see if you're really buying a bargain or an expensive lock-in.
yes i agree with you but you can transfer the domain to another site like namecheap and renew it :)

•••
yes i agree with you but you can transfer the domain to another site like namecheap and renew it :)

Not until you have paid that expensive second year's renewal. That is a condition of purchase and you will not get the authorisation code until you have paid it.

•••
Not until you have paid that expensive second year's renewal. That is a condition of purchase and you will not get the authorisation code until you have paid it.
you sure about this ?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back