IT.COM

question Are there any 3 letter .com domains left?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GselliKing

Impact
are there any 3 letter .com domains left? & what's the 2nd best TLD after .com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no and lots would say .co and others would say .io and .tv. good luck. :)

•••
my 2nd favorite after .com is .NET

Enter Slideshare (.)com, Safenames(.)com

Also cant spell β€œinternet” without NET!

•••
This is the time of 5L and all the 3L and 4L have gone...!

•••
No.

Neither are there any 4 letter coms left.

1st tier is .com, 2nd tier is .net and .org, 3rd tier is .io and .co and maybe something else (this doesn't include cctlds like .co.uk and .de which would belong in this tier I feel like)

•••
There are no 4L .coms left. How much more 3Ls

•••
There are some left. You can see them 15 minutes after you sleep.

•••
even 4L.com is hard to come by.

•••
No and it’s .io as number 2. We’re seeing lots of 5 figure sales and even some at 6 figs. Can’t say the same for .net or .org.

•••
There are no 3 letter .com domains available, without spending bags of money. So no, definitely not.com

•••
dont count .de out, i see them being a future 4L.com. :)

•••
There are many LLLLL.com available. In terms of dominance I see it like this .com is miles ahead of anything else for any profit-making business in U.S. and A. then .org for American non-profits, .net for American pharma, finance, space exploration and tech companies, also that same order for other countries trading with U.S. and A. But for other countries trading only domestically it's a totally different ball game so .com, .org and .net have far less dominance or relevance. Surprised nobody has mentioned .ai so far if we're talking about the future.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back