IT.COM

question Are scam sites legal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
the-ethereumcodes.com

They give 1K to almost everyone everyday. And it is seen on cnn, forbes, fortune,...

wow. Maybe not scam, but then how.

Can anyone claim we were seen on cnn, forbes, fortune.. and get away with it, even if there is no scam?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is this crap? How can they claim they were on cnn, forbes, fortune.. when they dont service market of those outlets; United States!

AB17D6B3-C01F-4C37-BB33-90B753433F58.jpeg

•••
Last edited:
•••
everyone can purchase an article on forbes

•••
No, scamming people isn't legal and you shouldn't post the URL unless you're secretly trying to promote it.

•••
No, scamming people isn't legal and you shouldn't post the URL unless you're secretly trying to promote it.

How else are we supposed look into website?

topdom was genuinely curious,

pay no att’n to this negative nancy, topdom

Last edited:
•••
gambling site: most people lose but some may win big
scam site: everyone loses
they claim: everyone wins big

If it is an obvious scam site, it should have been shut down, wondering why this is not happening, maybe becuase it is a crypto thing. It has good ranking, and maybe they are right about being seen on cnn, fortune, forbes..

When searching for endusers sometimes I see professional looking sites without contact info.
Also most sites on internet seem to be gambling sites. I don't understand why they buy so many domains. There is no seo benefit, or typein traffic. And my domains with traffic are bought for low prices and are not paid. Very strange world.

Last edited:
•••
Technically, when your press release is distributed to those news outlets, you can legally display the 'as seen on' claim along with the logos. All you need is a good press release service that can reach those platforms. You can find good service providers on Fiverr. Whether or not it is ethical is an entirely different conversation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back