IT.COM

news Are Meta domains doomed? Maybe?

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No correlation between employee stock options and companies buying domains.......

"With stock options becoming less valuable across the board, big tech companies are now realizing that cash is king, according to Richard Kramer, a tech analyst and founder of Arete Research.

“The big tech firms are simply paying far higher cash compensation since the top five collectively have $345 billion of net cash"

The big Tech companies are swimming in cash for acquisitions (including domains), R&D etc etc etc......

Last edited:
•••
Probably a temporal stagnation, remember the tech is not yet at it's peak development, it will take time.
Let's see what apple brings to the table in the coming years.

•••
Fb is dead. They're trying to please too many people and pleasing none. Bye bye fb.

Last edited:
•••
I may have missed it but what does the article have to do with Meta buying domain names? They will continue to buy whatever their strategy directs. AFAIK, have they purchased any others than metabank?

•••
•••
Meta fb is the best company in the world
Disagree
They have taken the power and information lent to them by users and abused it. What was once a utility is now a politicized crock of 💩, rotten to the core. I look forward to them going the same way as the dodo... or MySpace.

Last edited:
•••
They have taken the power and information lent to them by users and abused it. What was once a utility is now a politicized crock of 💩, rotten to the core. I look forward to them going the same way as the dodo... or MySpace.
Doesn’t matter to me as long as they are visionary dictating the future and making me rich

•••
•••
•••
•••
Ahh well there will be other stocks when theirs is gone.
Ok but don’t think so…I called it bullish at $187 two weeks ago I guess few listened…now $220 I had made $80k in two weeks

•••
Ok but don’t think so…I called it bullish at $187 two weeks ago I guess few listened…now $220 I had made $80k in two weeks
Very good. But there will be others.

The writing is on the wall.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back