Dynadot

advice Are .info's and domains with a "-" still worth much?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mr.forex

I can't stopEstablished Member
Impact
Hey all, happy new year!! Its been a couple years, but I am trying to sell off some domain names.

I was wondering if .info's and domain names with a "-" were still any good? Some said they wanted to buy one of my .info's but said since all .info's are worthless now he will only pay in low xx. ???

I have www. GunClubs .info and www. Gun-Clubs .com

Has times changed and are these still worth anything? GunClubs .info has a history dating back to 2003!

Thanks for the advice

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the proposed buyer is saying they are worthless then WHY is he willing to pay $xx's for them? Seems to me the buyer values them much higher than that or is s/he known for being a charitable person? :-,

•••
He (or she) is offering $25 bucks for www. GunClubs .info

I just thought it would be worth more... even if its a .info

I believe my other .info is worth at least in the xxx - HowToMakeBeer .info ???

•••
I'm new and still learning the domain business and during the learning process I've seen ibuprofen.info and a couple other .info's sell in the upper region of xxx (if not xxxx). I also remember reading that German buyers are still interested in .info's, so at least the statement of "all .info's are worthless" is untrue.

Hope this helps!

•••
I would sell them both
the "-" kills the value of .info domains

•••
Hello Dear

.info go daddy worth $0.99 but .info domain is informatic domain not useful improve your site ranking but .com,.net or, .org domain are good for site ranking

•••
Does anyone think that its worth making a site from the domain HowToMakeBeer.info ? It has massive search volume for that exact phrase, and .info makes sense since its a information site ???

I also have Princess-Leia.com which has crazy search volume too and dates back to 2003 (way back machine), and is popular because of the last start wars movies, and the 2 more to comes in the next few years...

Thanks for all your advice!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back