IT.COM

advice Are Donald Trump domain names worth registering?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Haroon Basha

Service.xyzTop Member
Impact
Even before winning his election Donald Trump's domain names were much popular. Thousands of name were registered. But the fact remains that all the names, except a dozen names, have been waste of money for the domainer. We heard that more than 3500 names containing Donald Trump were registered after he won the elections.

I just want to ask why and for what these crazy people are going behind this names, knowingly very well that these names will be worthless.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
VetsAgainstTrump.com
CelebritiesAgainstTrump.com
USvs45.com
TRUMPISHit.com

ALL are for sale!

•••
Even before winning his election Donald Trump's domain names were much popular. Thousands of name were registered. But the fact remains that all the names, except a dozen names, have been waste of money for the domainer. We heard that more than 3500 names containing Donald Trump were registered after he won the elections.

I just want to ask why and for what these crazy people are going behind this names, knowingly very well that these names will be worthless.
I think Trump is trending, it won't be useful for a long term . you should not spend money for it.

•••
•••
I own VintageTrumpets.com - how long will it be before that becomes relevant. :)

•••
I own VintageTrumpets.com - how long will it be before that becomes relevant. :)
You should develop a website!

There's probably a huge untapped market for Fender Stratotrumpeters, Gibson Les Paul Flying T's as well as the the highly sought after Fender Teletrumpeter... :xf.wink: :ROFL:

Too bad trumpets aren't more collectible. That would be a great name if they were!

Last edited:
•••
I own just one.

F*ckTrump .net

Last edited:
•••
•••
I own just one.

F*ckTrump .net

HEY! What the heck dude?!?!? :stop:

I'm not just a lean, mean, pretty golfing machine! I have feelings too you know... :panda:

•••
@TestCase
You should develop a website!

I put Cumulus Clips on it a while ago, and I planned to add selected clips from YouTube. Unfortunately I'm getting several potential spammers joining every day, and it's become a bit of a burden. I've deleted the site, and I'llmove it to a different hosting plan. It seems silly to waste the name.

Your suggestion was much in line with my thinking. I'm a supporter of Donald Trump, so I won't associate it with him.:) I'm impressed by the way he recruits competent people, and then takes their advice.

•••
•••
@TestCase

Your suggestion was much in line with my thinking. I'm a supporter of Donald Trump, so I won't associate it with him.:) I'm impressed by the way he recruits competent people, and then takes their advice.
Yes he has a fantastic doctor ......says he can live up to 200 years LOL Now that's Fake News !

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back