IT.COM

advice Are 1-word .CC domains worth anything?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Raghav Nehra

Established Member
Impact
are dictionary word .CC extension worth anything (like Mammals.cc ?)
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I suggest you to stick with .com domains unless it is an exact matched domain/ stellar keyword(s). Sorry, I don't see much value in Mammals.cc

•••
.CC is worthless. And they are expensive to renew. I keep Spanish.cc and Russian.cc
only because I have websites for them. Avoid dot com as they are over priced.
You can still get good keywords for dot US very inexpensively. Dot US can only go up
in value. Dot com can only go down.

•••
Interesting you would say avoid .com.

I do like .us too.

•••
.cc is old, and good single word were all taken. Chinese value cc a bit, but in Chinese pinyin and number, and those are all gone too.

•••
It all dipends on the business' range activity, some have an interest only in their local market, others are global players.

Italians companies, i.e., love di .it extension because it has a strong connection with the well-known brand of Made in Italy.

Last edited:
•••
.CC is worthless. And they are expensive to renew. I keep Spanish.cc and Russian.cc
You can still get good keywords for dot US very inexpensively. Dot US can only go up
Non US Domainers better avoid .us. It may get cancelled, so I have heard.

•••
If you have any good cc domain and you can send me a list,I will buy it if the price is comfortable.

•••
CreditCard.cc fits the extension well and would be worth it :xf.smile:

•••
tough sales as hell

tho I got real lucky picking up religion...cc

here on np for peanuts..selling 2k... took 2 years tho

it's the only cc I ever owned..and prolly will own.

gl

•••
tough sales as hell

tho I got real lucky picking up religion...cc

here on np for peanuts..selling 2k... took 2 years tho

it's the only cc I ever owned..and prolly will own.

gl

I have seen churches on .cc, interpreting it as .christianchurch

Have just a few, but more like a collector items:

Dollar.cc Leaders.cc Vogue.cc Dropshipping.cc Poll.cc

•••
I had a 100$ offer on .cc taken in 120 extensions yesterday. I have about 10 dot CCs. Very low interest for them. But some top terms might be of value (I don't own them) like Exchange.cc (cc=CryptoCurrency) or Ride.cc (cc=CyclingClub) or Hope.cc (cc=ChristianChurch)

•••
I saw incorporate dot cc in closeouts last year.
I passed.

Last edited:
•••
I have dozens of offers on CryptoCurrency.CC , it depends on the word. Avoid the names until it is registered in atleast 300 other extensions.

•••
I have dozens of offers on CryptoCurrency.CC , it depends on the word. Avoid the names until it is registered in atleast 300 other extensions.
Wow, great domain. TLD fit wonderfully keyword.

•••
I am not a huge fan of CC, unless the name fits.

Like:
Credit.cc (not mine)
Deaf.cc (mine)

Hit or miss extension, but not a ton of demand, IMO

•••
what about 3L.cc guys?
It seems that they have no more value. Am I right or wrong?

Last edited:
•••
.us domains value.. No sir. Never would buy one. Coms are still top dog.. I got 3 letter cc domain those are valued by the market interests.

•••
I had a total 3 single dictionary word .cc and one sold last year via afternic for $899. I still have the other two.

•••
I've sold several for $1k plus...

•••
•••
.CC is popular among Chinese investors. But have to know what Chinese like to buy : 2 characters, Numbers, Chinese City, popular services in China.
Screenshot_2022-10-03-08-06-42-126_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-03-08-07-15-507_com.android.chrome.jpg

•••
Can you name them?
I can name one of them I sold, property.cc for 1200US and is now I believe a Maylasian Real estate website.

•••
•••
I also have many country and major city domains as well in my portfolio .... link to is in my signature.

•••
Back