Dynadot

discuss AR VR MR (all reality technologies) and AI discussion and showcase thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mattG

Top Member
Impact
The X(R) factor

“The future of computing will be driven by Quantum, AI and XR.”

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The X(R) factor

“The future of computing will be driven by Quantum, AI and XR.”
From your lips to God's ears. I have lots of Quantum, XR, and AI domains. Sold sherpa.ai, gaze.ai, awake.ai and many others -- have turned down relatively high offers for direct.ai, tel.ai, band.ai, sos.ai.. A telecom offered quite a bit for tel.ai, but it's a 6 figure domain, worth more than music.ai and analytics.ai and human.ai -- no reason to sell unless you get the price you want - and always the possibility of building a product with the domain -- I purchased a batch of .ai domains at the auction in June -- my ROI already is pretty high -- just wish I would have gotten more .ai domains in 2014

•••
From your lips to God's ears. I have lots of Quantum, XR, and AI domains. Sold sherpa.ai, gaze.ai, awake.ai and many others -- have turned down relatively high offers for direct.ai, tel.ai, band.ai, sos.ai.. A telecom offered quite a bit for tel.ai, but it's a 6 figure domain, worth more than music.ai and analytics.ai and human.ai -- no reason to sell unless you get the price you want - and always the possibility of building a product with the domain -- I purchased a batch of .ai domains at the auction in June -- my ROI already is pretty high -- just wish I would have gotten more .ai domains in 2014

Nametrekker, forgive my obtuseness, but where does one buy expiring .ai domains? Park.io doesn't seem to have them.

•••
•••
AIVR.io ($7499 on Squadhelp)
iMRAI.com (Mixed Reality AI).

•••
All in King

VRCryptoasset
ARCryptoasset
XRCryptoasset

CryptoassetVR
CryptoassetAR
CryptoassetXR

VRCryptoassets
ARCryptoassets
XRCryptoassets

CryptoassetsVR
CryptoassetsAR
CryptoassetsXR

•••
•••
MixedReality.club
AugmentedReality.club
GameMR.com
GamesAR.com
VRfest.com
VRcoins.com
VRbitcoins.com
VRdapps.com
ToVirtualReality.com
XRify.com
XRimmersive.com
LensXR.com
CommerceXR>com
XRdapp.com
PaymentVR.com
LendVR.com
CreditVR.com
CurrencyVR.com
XR-Games.com

Looking for a new home. DM for offers :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back