Watch

Domainguts

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I got SpaceTourismTickets.Space

Please Appraise for me

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is so bad, it really is. I think your username is accurate: You need guts registering this

It isn't a reg fee, its awful (sorry)

Last edited:
•••
This is so bad, it really is. I think your username is accurate: You need guts registering this

It isn't a reg fee, its awful (sorry)

Well I'm curious to know what makes it "bad".

I can presume you were not going to say so if it were " SpaceTourismTickets.COM"; of which it bears stating that the extension [ of .space] is for aerospace thus in other.

So?

That's my thought. Thanks anyway

Last edited:
•••
1. The domain is 19 characters long

2. 3 worded domains aren't preferable

3. The ".space" extension isn't preferable. The exception: Punchy, short and good (this isn't)

4. Space tourism tickets dot space ...using "space" twice, not preferable

5. Niche market, space tourism will be expensive

6. Those engaged in space tourism, catering to those customers, will invest in a respected domain

...I could go on, sorry

Last edited:
•••
Indeed, it's a bad-bad name, sorry. On top of all mentioned (which I totally agree with), it's also the idea - SpaceToursimTickets - are we intend to sell tickets to go to Mars, Moon or to the open space in the foreseeable future? For real?

The idea about the domain of science, options and current situation and technologies in regards to space travel is cool, but find space+another relevant word, don't invent useless long and redundant combinations. I bet it's still some good words out there.

Good luck!

•••
account of op closed already. I would like to know why. integrity reasons, but great to know mods are on this type activity.
Anyways @Domainguts if your reading, ask for your money back and donate it to red cross
3 years from now @abstractdomainer will give an appraisal. On with the show, this is it

Last edited:
•••
@MasterOfMyDomains Looked up previous posts nothing found for his account to be closed :o odd

•••
@MasterOfMyDomains Looked up previous posts nothing found for his account to be closed :o odd
Bro nothing.... I don't engage in questionable stuff .... Just had two accounts and didn't know it was a breach ...

Thanks for the heads up

Last edited:
•••
are we intend to sell tickets to go to Mars, Moon or to the open space in the foreseeable future? For real?

Good luck!

Thanks tho for the reply. However, @ the bolded, don't tell me you aren't abreast of recent news.

Jeff Bezos company is the second to have opened the door to that which you seem to be seeing as a "miracle" lol : look it up bro.

Meanwhile, have a good time

•••
Thanks tho for the reply. However, @ the bolded, don't tell me you aren't abreast of recent news.

Jeff Bezos company is the second to have opened the door to that which you seem to be seeing as a "miracle" lol : look it up bro.

Meanwhile, have a good time

There is a big difference between the ideas that might materialize in the future, and the resale value of your today's domain.
I am not saying that tickets to other planets will never happen, I am saying that as of today and for the foreseeable future your domain name is not an interesting option for business, who is ready to pay to acquire such a domain.

Have a good one you too!

•••
There is a big difference between the ideas that might materialize in the future, and the resale value of your today's domain.
I am not saying that tickets to other planets will never happen, I am saying that as of today and for the foreseeable future your domain name is not an interesting option for business, who is ready to pay to acquire such a domain.

Have a good one you too!

Thanks .... But I still don't think otherwise.

I appreciate your kindness nevertheless.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back